I have been a loyal customer for over 2 years. In all that time I was NEVER late with a payment.

Recently I separated from my husband & took possession of the items I purchased. I recently got behind (17) days on my payment. I contacted the Ashland store Manager, Dan, & tried to get him to work with me in taking a partial payment today & then catch up on this Friday. He told me there was no way he could do that, he kept interrupting me when I tried to civilly have a conversation with him.

I told him I could opt to purchase the items at R2O & he told me to go ahead and do it. I was given the number to the regional manager by the other store in Ashland & I've left a message on his phone to please contact me. Dan was so disrespectful to me that when I called him back & ask for the regional managers number he refused to give it to me. I would like to be a stand up customer & catch my account up by this Friday & get back on track.

As previously stated I was never late with a payment until now. I really hope you can help me ratify this situation & I truly believe your company needs to better train their store managers to learn to take your accounts on a case by case basis.

Comments