Please investigate this terrible person before you have any business dealings with her.Both her and her husband ran 2 other business's under the names of Sir Bills Kennel and Paws and Claws Pet Transport.

They are scammers and constantly change the business name to hide from the past. MANY complaints about both business's and both of them. Robin Barkley is rude and very unprofessional. She will lead you to believe you are getting a superior quality Scottish Terrier.

Her sales pitch of European lines are healthier then American lines. SO FALSE! When I went to pick my puppy up I question her about why he was so quiet and limp. She said "Oh he's a lazy puppy.

He just likes to lay around." He also had a foul odor about him as did her home. He stunk and so did the dirty house. My puppy I bought from her not only had distemper and Corona Virus ( which is a strain of PARVO ) within days of me bringing him home but he also suffered from the GENETIC DISEASE CMO aka Lion Jaw. This disease which is inherited from both parents is very painful for the puppy to open it's mouth.

This poor boy was so painful and once we did x rays the vet said it was a severe case....the worst she or any one has ever seen. My vet is a orthopedic surgeon, so I respect her opinion to the highest.. She said it was the worst case ever and because of the distemper and Corona virus ( which is just like Parvo) Seamus would not be able to eat or drink. We tried IV fluids and such.

But because of the severity of ALL 3 problems Seamus suffered he DIED from complications at the young age of 10 weeks. He had horrible chronic diarrhea because of the Corona Virus and because of the Distemper he seizured uncontrollably and was stiff and eventually slipped into a coma. The Distemper affects the brain- it is encephalitis. Robin's website says all puppies come with a 3 year guarantee.

You get nothing in writing and when i called her about how sick he was and then when he died all she kept doing is hanging up on me.When I did get to talk to her I was told the puppy was fine when he left her so his sickness was MY problem not Hers!

Review about: Dog.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

The creator and owner of puppyfind.com is Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport.This individual advertises as an Attorney to represent people with consumer and employment issues, while he downloads people's personal and private legal information on his many monetized websites, such as leagle.com and unitedstatescourts.org.

Do not let this individual fool you that puppfind.com is simply an innocent bulletin board and other nonsense.

This individual is harming society here in the US in a big way, as he has created many monetized websites, that ruin people's careers and reputations and has done everything possible to hide his identity from the public.This individual appears to have mental issues.

Funny I had purchased two scottys from sir bills and never had any issues

I purchased a brindle and a wheaten , although down the road the wheaten had skin issues this was pretty much common amongst this type of colored dog

The reason most likely they went under different Buissniness names is because of the competition bashing this breeder . You are all low life pond *** for burying someone's name when I can vouch for this breeder