Hartville, Ohio

I think all of us who got ripped off should sue...I dont just have 200.00 just to throw around and i really thought this was legit..So now I am out a puppy and 200.00...How can we let them get away with this..I cant believe i believed these people or thiefs as i call them..i want to sue..my children have been waiting for our yorkie pup for a week.......ever since i told them about her..now i have to look into their eyes and tell them we cant get her now..This situation should not be left unattended

Comments

#720716

if you want to know who is bidding for your shipments before accepting any bids you should click on the bidders mc # or dot# this will provide you with the name and address of the company if they are legitimate all pertinent info will be published less th company phone # which you can then assertain by doing a search of the business name and place of business just remember if you do not take these steps you will not have any recourse through uship so if you value your property or as we say here why would you buy a filet mingon and have a hotdog vendor serve it for you

uShip

We are extremely sorry to hear that you fell victim to one of these scams. We strongly encourage you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.

This reported instance is NOT in any way related to uShip.com, but rather describes an instance where a person or people have fraudulently used uShip’s name, logo, etc. without consent.

uShip is an online marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their needs and receive bids from independent transporters registered on the site.

uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment of any items, and uShip is NOT involved in the purchase or sale of any items.