2828 Churchville Rd, Churchville, MD 21028, USA

I boarded my dog with the Churchville Boarding and Vet Clinic in Harford county, Md after seeing my own Vet and getting all the shots my dog needed.When I arrived there they told me I couldn't leave her unless I got her an influenza shot and another shot that my vet said was not nessecery.

Since I was on my way to New York for the weekend I had no choice. When I picked her up after 2 nights they told me she had a tapeworm which she had been cleared for just a week before I never requested this exam but got billed for it. I ended up paying for an additional $114.00 0ver the boarding cost. On top of that I found my dog nearly uresponsive by the time I got her home.

Come to find out they had heavily sedated her without my permission and then denied doing it, and blamed it on stress.

BEWARE!!do not use this these people.

Review about: Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more