Brandy S.Horton aka BrandyLoves2Draw, took a repeat supportive customer money for a T-Shirt of her drawing for a total of $50.00 the cost of 2 shirts.
She then did not hold up on her word/promise to delivery the product. Instead of returning the money, she threaten to F-up the customer and call the customer all sort of bad names. The initial up front cost of the items was paid January 2014, it is now March 2014 and she refuses to give the money back. She also during that time told the customer "I have stuff going on in my life", "I'll give the money on Monday after my daughter
s birthday" which was in March.
She told the customer she'd have the product within that week it was ordered. It was confusion by true and real business is to return the customers money without threaten and bad naming. If you do business with this coward, get your product before you pay. People like this will have hard times succeeding.
God doesn't like ugly. Beware of this type of Black Woman Business.
So sad.makes it hard to support black businesses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Tshirt Printing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."