Brandy S.Horton aka BrandyLoves2Draw, took a repeat supportive customer money for a T-Shirt of her drawing for a total of $50.00 the cost of 2 shirts.
She then did not hold up on her word/promise to delivery the product. Instead of returning the money, she threaten to F-up the customer and call the customer all sort of bad names. The initial up front cost of the items was paid January 2014, it is now March 2014 and she refuses to give the money back. She also during that time told the customer "I have stuff going on in my life", "I'll give the money on Monday after my daughter
s birthday" which was in March.
She told the customer she'd have the product within that week it was ordered. It was confusion by true and real business is to return the customers money without threaten and bad naming. If you do business with this coward, get your product before you pay. People like this will have hard times succeeding.
God doesn't like ugly. Beware of this type of Black Woman Business.
So sad.makes it hard to support black businesses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Tshirt Printing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "Anabolics pharmacy online is a fraud they go by many names such as Anabolics online.biz ..The Supplement store..Bodybuilding.freshdesk.com Do not order from this site unless you got money to throw away.Us..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."