1.2

Tophatter - Poor quality of products

Won auction on ss ring with cz and blue saphires. Well not on!y did it take 38 days to recieve, but i washed my hands with the ring on and much to my surprise the so called saphires were missing.

I guess i was duped, made in china!!!!!!!!! Dont think i will be utilizing your site again, once is enough.

ImpassionedQuokka
Bad quality
Review #1483491 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Class ring. TurnedfingTurnedfinge. Ç

Ring is junk and tureny foiner green please see 77

VariableSomali
Bad quality
Review #1482312 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

MoissaniteCo - 6 month 2 carat ring Stone lost due to setting breaking off!

After wearing my ring for only 6 months and never during strenuous activities. I looked down at dinner and noticed the entire ring had broken off the setting.. it is clearly a manufacturing defect and the company is refusing to do anything about it

Read

I was within a day of purchasing a pair of 7.5 studs from them, but too many negative posts on quality craftsmanship and customer service. I agree, saving a couple of hundred dollars is not worth the hassle.

The only reason I am looking is that I have lost one of my Charles and Colvard studs and need to replace the set.

I have had them for about 8 years without one lick of problems and wore them day and night always. Going back to who I know Thank you all for saving me the troubles you have all had.

CrispSawfish554
I liked
Selection
I didn’t like
Inability to view jewelry before purchasing, Defective stone, Customer service
Bad quality
Review #1481670 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ShopGoodwill - Selling fake jewelry as genuine

I purchased what I was told to be a real emerald and diamond ring. When I receive the ring I tested it and it proved to be nothing more than glass for both the emerald and diamonds.

When I asked for a full refund upon return of the item they denied me saying that the gemstone tester showed the stones as emerald and diamond. The tester that they use does not differentiate between real and lab created gemstones. The tester I use does differentiate between real and lab created or glass because it tests the hardness of the gemstone and both the stones indicated showed at zero on my tester. Had they been real the diamonds would have shown at 10+ and the emerald at 8-9 hardness.

However the tester they use does make a noise when the gemstones are lab created or glass obviously they don't know that or don't care. All I wanted was to return the ring and get my money back seeing how they fraudulently listed them as an emerald and diamonds, which they clearly are not.

GracefulChowChow205
Tags
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1479909 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Wish - Because they flagged my account

About two months ago. Recently i ordered a ring and it turns my finger purple.

I had to go to the HOSPITAL to get it cut off and i want a *** refund!!! I want my account unflagged!!!

SleepyCuttlefish157
Bad quality
Review #1476978 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

One of the stones are missing on the ring that I purchased from wish

My call did not go through

ModestKingCrab
Damaged or defective
Review #1476003 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Jared’s is a terrible company

Jared’s.com shouldn’t even receive a one star review but there was no option for zero stars.

I purchased a ring for my wife for Christmas and had it engraved with our two kids names . However they messed both kids names up and ruined the Christmas gift as well as Christmas for me.

I returned the item shortly after Christmas and here it is February 6th and have no received a refund. I called customer service at least 12 times about this and got absolutely nowhere . I can go on and on but the bottom line is ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE A SINGLE ITEM FROM Jared’s.com!!!! It’s not worth the headache and there service is absolutely terrible.

I even spoke with someone at the corporate office and they still had no answer and could not help me but say “your just going to have to wait, it takes a while” .... Five fu@king weeks to get a refund !

OmniscientSawfish
Not as described
Review #1466049 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Tophatter - Need to pay for my item but keep roaming

I want my ring I keep trying to pay for it but it still keeps roaming. Been trying to pay for it off and all night, then still trying to pay for it

FascinatedWolverine712
Problems with payment
Review #1461737 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.3

Palm Beach Jewelry - Returns

I returned correctly 2 rings a week ago.i would like a credit so i cann get correct one

ThatFly866
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1460658 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Walmart - FAKE 10 k WHILE GOLD TURNED TO COPPER IN 1 MO. WITH RECEIPT NO $$ BACK

Update by user Jan 26

Not sure if diamonds are real yet

Original review posted by user Jan 25

I WENT TO OKKECHOBEE WALMART IN FLORIDA AROUND CHRISTMAS TO BUY MY GIRLFRIEND A WHITE GOLD 1/4 CT RING. NOW AFTER A MONTH WHITE IS WEARING AWAY AND THE RING IS ACTUALLY COPPER?

I TRY TO GET REFUND TODAY WITH RECEIPT AND THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IN JEWELRY, I GET A MANAGER AND EVEN AFTER REVIEWING TAPE SAYS WELL I SEE YOU BOUGHT A RING BUT THE 3'S ON THE BOX ARE A DIFFERENT RING WHICH THEY PROCEED TO SHOW ME.

YES IT'S A LITTLE DIFFERENT. I SAID I AM THE CUSTOMER AND AS A CUSTOMER I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO CODING #'S AND I HAVE THE RECEIPT AND BASICALLY WAS TREATED LIKE A THIEF AND TOLD THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.

THE ONE THING I WILL DO IS MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS TO NEVER BUY JEWELRY AGAIN AT WALMARTS ..LESSON LEARNED...PAUL

PrimeGiantSchnauzer592
I didn’t like
Manager
Reason of review
FAKE WHITE 10K GOLD I PAID FOR!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1457101 is a subjective opinion of poster.