3.4

Rent A Tire - Unorganized

I purchased some rims and I asked them could they give me a day or two to come get my factory rims the manger said yes so I came 2 days later and they only had 3 rims 1 rim they couldn’t find told me they have to clean up and see if the rim comes up I was able to reach someone and he said they have things still everywhere and a store full of customers very rude tire tech stated this is not a storage and so on very rude

FALSEWhiteTiger479
Rim
Review #1495115 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Damaged with no return call

I went through the process and ordered the rims I liked. Pretty soon after I was told they didn't have those wheels in stock but offered multiple recommendations. After the back and forth Sean was able to locate the original rims I ordered.

Upon receiving the rims I opened the and looked them over real close. I noticed the rear rims were both damaged. I immediately called to find a resolution. Sean answered and requested I send photos of the damage... Once he looked them over he said he would send them to customer service.

About 2 hours or so later Dominique called and identified my concerns and requested photos.

I sent them again. She replied saying she would be in touch after submitting them to the warehouse....

That was the last call I received

the next day I called to get an update. She was out of the office or "away from her desk". I was told by another lady she would make sure Dominique returned my call... didn't happen.

So today I called back hoping to talk to Dominique. She wasn't available again. I called again and was put on hold for about 4 minutes. She came back and said that Sean would need to call me with any adjustments or solutions for this order...

I feel like its a lot of passing the buck. I'm a return customer and have purchased a total of 3500 .00 in rims and tires from these guys... it will be the last time.

TrustworthyBarracuda
I liked
Thinking this was a good company
I didn’t like
Finding out its not
Problem with delivery
Loss
$1945
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1483521 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Discontinued rim

I ordered a rim and extra cap but when I received the rim it was the wrong one , I guess mine was discontinued so they sent me the newer version that didn't match my other 3 so I had to send it back.But after paying over 200dollers for my rim I get back a check for 39.50 because they made me pay for the return shipping and a restocking fee.... I will never do business with this rip off company again.... terrible experience

SubsequentLobster
Not as described
Review #1427281 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Carid - The run around on defected rims, military dont buy!!!!!!

I purchased two sets of rims from this site, both arrived with surface blemishes, scratches and dings. According to how their returns work, they expect you the customer to gentle cut open the plastic wrap and small cardboard peices they are shipped in and inspect the rims and then if you see damage submit a claim, reclose them in the original wrapping and then wait for UPS to come pick them up.

Then you wait some more for them to receive the old rims before perhaps they will send you some new rims. So after all that is done in theory, you could again get another set of scratched rims and have to do the same process over and over??! Long story short the best they could offer for the scratched rims is a $30 refund if you kept them as is and didnt want to deal with the back and forth, back and forth, wasted time of rewrapping and waiting for shipping and hoping this time they would be in NEW condition as purchased. 2 out of 2 were not in new condition, they were full of sludge from mounting, dirty and damaged.

All they do, is blame UPS when it is definitely damage that occurred during mounting before "packaging". Overall horrible service to the customer, failed me once and I took a chance again.

Don't let the low prices fool you, you get what you pay for. They also have no military discount, and shipping timeframes are never kept.

TastyTortoise801
I liked
Price
I didn’t like
Service and delivery, Damaged product
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1423553 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - I was a victim of fraud

I bought a set of rims from a seller called Vilma and her husband on august 18 of 2018. Everthing went well during or transaction.

Her husband Mark delivered the rims ro my appartment. I noticed a few imperfections on the rims that i had´nt seen till i washed the wheels.

They had bubbling on tbe paint in sevral rims. I immediately contacted Mark her husband,whom is the owner of the rims and sent him pictures of the issues that i had found,whom he claims he was not aware. Mind you the pictures that were posted on letgo were not as what i saw i have pictures ro prove.

Mark responded to my text an hour later or so. He claimed he had'nt seen the rims or imperfections since he stored them. He then replies that he would get back with me with a solution to the problem. The last rime i heard from him was August 18th the same day I purchase of rims.

He was supposed to respond to me back as soon as he could with a resolution to all of this. I still haven't heard from him since. I decided to take matters into my own hands by taking the rims to a place that specializes in fixing rims. This place is called wheel Masters in Pharr Texas.

They've called me several days later after I dropped off the rims just to tell me that 2 of the four rims were Beyond repair, it seems that the rims were twisted and could not be repaired. Now mind you on the posting on letgo there is no issues with the rims no one ever mentioned that they were twisted or crooked of any sort. That is the only reason why I purchased them. Had I known they were twisted and they were Beyond repair I would have not purchased them.

I mention to mark that if he knew about it why would you sell them to me. I've tried to contact him via phone and via text. I've tried to settle this in a civil manner but he has not responded to me. I've contacted the authorities and made a police report.

I am awaiting the police report. It is sad and I am very unhappy of all of this that has happened to me. I know let go has rules and regulations and guidelines to go through. I'm just wondering why they've allowed this and no one has done nothing about it.

I was a victim of a fraudulent activitie and I want to know what Lego is going to do about it. My telephone number (956) 534 1730 my name is Hugo Garcia. My email os hag250z@gmail.com. it seems to me that anybody can do anything and break the law without any circumstances.

I'm hoping let go can resolve this matter for me as promptly as possible. On another note I have the contact information telephone number pictures and all the text messages that we shared during the transaction. As shown in the pictures that I have noted down below. The rooms were posted by themselves and no tires.

I went to see them at a storage with tires. Not what this vendor was announcing at let go. I could not have checked them if they were twisted or bent becauae of the tires. Most importantly tbe people from qheel masters were concerned for my safety, for the rims were not safe for the road I hope let go can resolve this manner as promptly as possible.

It is not fair that I go through this when I did everything and follow the laws.

On another note I also spoke to mark via phone that same day i bought the rims as well explainig the situation aboit the bubling of the pain. This is beforw i took them to wheel masters,so he knew that same day i purchased the rims of the first issues and ive contacted him via phone and text with the recent issues

Not as described
Review #1372045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1372045.

Letgo - I bought 4 rims that came out defective and were beyond repa

I purchased a set of 4 rims from a 370z nissan. I decided to take them to a rim specialis because i was gping to paint all 4 of them.

The outcom was not good. 2 out or the 4 were beyond tepair

TremendousSquirrelMonkey
Damaged or defective
Review #1366206 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carid - Got ripped off

Bought a set of rims and tires, waited 15 days and they were delivered,opened them up and 3 of the rims were damaged from whoever mounted the tires on the rims, funny how there website shows a touch less mounting machine, called them up and look out they are totally unprofessional and rude they are taking back the three that are damaged and are sticking me with the one that isn’t damaged, so I have one rim and tire really, I want a refund on thee three I don’t want to wait another 15 days so they said your stuck with one rim and tire,I could not believe that a company would do this but they did,so good luck with car Id I will never order a thing from them again.

Damaged or defective
Review #1362454 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1362454.
1.3

O Neill Nissan - Disappointed

I bought a 2018 Qashqai and agreed with the dealer I will take free winter tires and rims. When I went to pick up the car I asked about the rims to make sure they are similar to the ones on the the Qashqai SUV they said the rims are not similar to the ones on the Qashqai and they sre regular steel rims.

I said I am assuming I will get similar to the rims on the Qashqai. We came to a verbal agreement rhat I add halfof the difference between the rims they were going to give me and the rims similar to the ones on the Qashqai. They told me they ordered the rims and it takes a week to recieve them. I took the Qashqai and after two days they called me to take the winter tires and rims but I found they are going to give me a black low low alloy rims, a brand called "FAST" and they said these are alloy rims as well.

I told them I mentioned that I want similar to the ones on the Qashqai and I paid the difference for that. They told me we can not give you the factory made rims as they are expensive. Now I send them messages, call them and email them but no replies. I can't install non originsl parts in my Qashqai SUV for my safety.

In addition I agread verbally wirh them on rims similar to the ones already on the qashqai (silver made by nissan). I am actially so disappointed.

ConstantStork
938 Topsail Rd, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 2W4, Canada
Not as described
Review #1345085 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Demons Cycle - Not happy

Bought a 315.00 rim there were two sets of bearings to come with the rim only one set came call them they said they would send a set they sent redusers call back they said they were out two weeks later still no bearings lost a good customer over this would not recommend them for any thing

BelligerentHare
Not as described
Review #1307723 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Rnr Tire Express And Custom Wheels - Careless, liars, and hacks

This company is by far the worst rim shop i have ever dealt with, the salesperson wayne has no knowledge of his job hes arrogant, and once he gets your money, if you have any issues with your tires and rims good luck. Getting any kind of warranty granted.

Also they have very poor workmanship, my rims were all scratched and chopped up from them putting the tires on the rim, the chrome is peeling after 1 month of owning my rims from this trash business.

When i try calling them letting them know about the issue the guy wayne acts like he wants to not hear anything about it, like its a bother for him. I made the mistake of dealing with them hopefully you won't.

David Grigsby

They are and legal action will be taken. Already contacted an attorney.

RNR is a rip-off, they ruined my tire by grinding into the tire core and then offered to sell me a new one. My $20 tire repair will now cost me around $160.00.

Bad quality
Review #1303396 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1303396.