Army Lawyer Matthew Fitzgerald - TWICE Promoted By Corruption!

This is a follow-up to an earlier post.

“A fish rots from the head down” is the saying. And that surely pertains to the US Army legal system – and their entire corrupt and inbred organization starting with the 3-star general/lawyer running it at the top.

So I have since tried to take Fitzgerald to federal court but could not literally even get my foot in the door because of something called the Feres Doctrine which has been around since 1950. Fitzgerald has been promoted TWICE since this event.

But it gets even worse and this is the real travesty of justice: Fitzgerald was an Army prosecutor for over four years since this event occurred. He sent soldiers to the Fort Leavenworth prison for violations LESS than what he is unquestionably guilty. Lying to the feds is a crime punishable by prison. Look at what happened with what Robert Mueller has done in 2018 and 2019. Fitzgerald should not be a lawyer anywhere. One day he will also draw a military pension.

Go to the link and see it all at https://www.facebook.com/people/Feres-Doctrine/100011369043077

LostPerch
Tags
Reason of review
Lack of any kind of ethics
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1483227 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Persecution

To the black women persecuting R Kelly it’s disturbing because this man has not been given the opportunity to give his side of the story! You utilize the word “black” to promote HATRED against one man while your organization profits!

Before you started this absurdity with Kelly as black women you were dissatisfied with your income and lives. As a result, you sought to make names for yourselves and jumped on the band wagon to persecute Kelly. But who are you to judge this black man? This organization has maliciously destroyed Kelly’s life!

He is disgraced because Scorned black women gathered together as alleged victims but were groupies or wannabe talents who Kelly never married or never reached their dreams of stardom! Also, this organization has grown to be a violent magistrate of sorts refusing to s accept the difference in others feelings about Kelly. You gathered with black women who have no problems crying “wolf!” just for their 15 minutes of fame! Also, Furthermore, you send blasts of emails to tell people to stop listening and buying Kelly’s music which is unconstitutional!

I feel that America should decide on rather or not to play or buy his music it should not be your choice! America is the land of the free!

IncomparableSquid
Review #1482731 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Other Company - Pissed off

I have recivedy orcders some say dilvered

StarchyElectricEel
Review #1482330 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - My name is Micheal magallanes I have sent you many emails about stopping my payments and you guys are still trying to take money out of my account can you please stop

StylishGoldfish
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1481945 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Bathroom

Always stop at this store to fill up ,

today needed to use the restroom

and i was denied the restroom because

it was for employees only and the store did not

have a customer restroom , Very disappointed

how come we spend all this money on your Gas

product and you can't provide a restroom .

Please fix this issue .

Thanks

Read
Review #1481673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481673.

Other Company - New Password

I saw the note on your website about a new loyalty program and the need for me to change my password. I followed the directions given and was to receive an email with a reset link.

No email came. I tried again. No email was received. My email provider often blocks emails such as this.

I went to you web page again and found a customer service phone number .... and went through an endless array of options.

None of which permitted me to TALK TO A PERSON!! So, the question is...how do I get a new password if I can't do it through the site??

Jill Ryan

jill.ryan@comcast.net

RawFalcon
Product
Problem with delivery
Review #1481546 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Unauthorized debit by GOOGLE

Dear Madam / Sir ,

I am completely flabaghasted and surprised on receipt of a SMS from my CREDIT CARD SERVICE provider that you have again debited or withdrawn Rs .990.00 towards GOOGLE * SAHELL.

I don't even know what is this.

This is the 2nd time you have debited my account with fictitious charges.

You must return the money immediately.

Its unfair.

FIROZE ALAM

Problems with payment
Review #1481446 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481446.

Other Company - How do I get in touch with people who showed interest. You do not have anything showing how to do this.

It’s stupid !

You post something, someone’s name pops up, you click on there name and there’s no way the seller can communicate with the potential buyer. I don’t get it !!!!!!

Read
Review #1480809 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480809.

Other Company - I need to talk to someone

I need my card can someone call me

Read
Review #1480655 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480655.
2.0

Other Company - Bad delivery service

the last couple of times my parcels were left in the snow. they ring the bell, before i get to the door they are gone.

what kind of service is this.the first delivery was a carpet, and we had a snow fall that night.

our porch was full of snow. they rang the bell, did not give me time to get to the door, they were gone.lucky my carpet was dry, the pkg was wet.

GenuineCloudedLeopard407
Problem with delivery
Review #1480231 is a subjective opinion of poster.