Other Company - NOW I AM REALLY PISSED!!!!

I have tried SEVERAL TIMES to unsubscribe from pissedconsumer.com and can't remember my password and the Password RESET REQUEST IS RIGGED;so as to not allow me to get a new password;therefore being able to unsubscribe!!! Signed; SUPER

Read
Review #1493766 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493766.

Other Company - Turn around

After complaining, about the parking for us older ones, the operations manageress. Gave strict instructions that our car should be dealt with and any time of day.

And a really nice complementary dinner. Before we left, we were told that head office and the site managers were working or resolving the parking problems.

so, in fairness they did their best. And it is not a bad place to stay either.

Service
Good customer service
Review #1493618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493618.
1.2

Other Company - I have been billed $141.00 for a "FREE TRIAL" saI wmple

ordered on line and was assured I would be billed for shipping and handling only and find I have been billed an additional $141,00 dollars because I did not cancel. I was assured this would not happen.

The company called me day after I ordered saying they had a computer glitch and needed my postal code and credit card number again. At that point I said cancel the order. I spent over an hour on the phone today trying to get my money back.

No luck! Still waiting for a manager to call me back.

SupportiveKestrel
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1493123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Do not stay near the front desk

I did everything wrong. I stayed near the front desk, I stayed on the ground floor. I stayed at a cheap hotel in Kingman, Arizona - not a location particularly known for geeks.

However, I was not the only room that suffered equipment damage. Some of the neighbors had their smart phones destroyed, top of the line models that cost $500 each.

Kingman, Arizona is near Oatman, Arizona a place that is part of the Wild West - it's not exactly Seattle, Silicon Valley, or even Silicon Alley.

Don't go there for a computer use retreat. Bring your donkey.

FlippyChick
Fair pricing
Review #1492883 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Fresh flowers

flowers arrived to my wife not looking fresh, they said flowers came in that morning and were the best they have seen in years, not happy

Bad quality
Review #1492722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1492722.

Horrendous experience

Update by user Mar 10

Healthy _eats_ny Cake tasted totally uncooked.

Update by user Mar 10

This is an instgram account. HORRIBLE COMPANY

Original review posted by user Mar 10

Omg.. where to start. March 10 my Birthday!! My poor daughter

went online to an instagram account and trusted these ppl. She thought this would be a great birthday gift so she paid a nice chunk of $$$ & prepared my surprise. Long story short. 2 and 1/2 hours late . I was stuck home waiting &waiting for this delivery. My daughter kept calling asking when will you deliver...? Its passed if you said 10am. Its now almost 11am Owner said the delivery guy had an accident.. 30 minutes later ... called again ..... sorry the weather is bad... owners calls me apologizing, said please come out to get a gift. I waited outside in the rain. 10 minutes in the rain...Finally almost 12noon 1 of the co owners comes to my gate, upon trying to give me the tray allll the ballooons got loose on her and flew away. She said ohh.. ohh well. u can imagine my face. I said you are 2 and a half hours late. Your customer service is horrendous and im giving you a review. The owner said oh well. And slams my gate in my face. I cannot tell you how loud I wanted to scream. I called the owner not knowing that they are both owners. Heres ....what ...she said .

to me. Im lying because she saw everything. Come to find out later

She sent a differnt cake and cake design without contacting my daughter first as to why they did this. Then told me my daughter lied to me about delivery time. This is a very disturbing company and HORRIBLE customer service. I was so pissed . On my birthday . Thank God I was recording. I have a video and pics of this horrendous moment on my 52 birthday. My daughter had 3 ppl that were going to utilize this company.. i dont think sooo.

ImpossibleMagpie334
Tags
  • horrendouscompany
Order processing issue
Review #1489714 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No words can't explain my feelings of getting the wrong dress plus not in gold and pink like we asked for.

In August 30,2018 I took my daughters and mother to R & R Boutique to shop for a quinceneria dress. As we looked through the catalogs we found a dress we like in Morilee catalog. The dress didn't come in pink and gold but the owner told us she can have it special order in pink and gold. She said I needed to give $500 down so the company can start on the dress. I went ahead and bought a package from her that she offered which includes dress,shoes,tiara,gloves,etc. I gave her $200 then 2 days later I sent her $300 with my mom. Payments were made through out the months till the full balance of 2,055 was paid off . Everything in the package was to be pink and gold like her dress. The girls dresses standing in the quince were to be light pink and gold. The suits for the boys were black but would have gold suspenders and gold bow tie. Well on 3-04-2019 the dress came in so I took my daughter and mother to R & R Boutique to pick up the dress. As we walk in we noticed the dress on the mannequin and was shocked because the dress was pink & silver. This dress looked like a cheap knock off version of Morilee designer with the Morilee tag on which it looked like it was stich on. I argued with the owner telling her that's not the colors nor the dress from the catalog. She responded " The quinceneria has to stand out and be different from the colors of the decorations " I told her and who are you to choose what color my daughter should wear? " She got upset of course saying I didn't appreciate her hard work in getting this dress plus doing the decorations I ordered. She wouldn't let my daughter try on the dress at the location since I was upset. She refused a refund so I took the dress and left. My daughter tried on the dress and it fit her big from the top so I took the dress to a seamstress to get it altered. The seamstress pointed out the different issue with the dress.

1. The top of the dress was silghtley crooked.

2. The *** part one was bigger then the other.

3. The dress was missing ruffles in different parts.

4. The back crossover straps from the dress was not from a different dress plus the fabric behind it was slightly higher than the straps.

5. The dress has 2 different color pinks.

6. Straps of dress were too big.

Overall it's sad to say I can't afford to buy my daughter another dress since her quinceneria is only a week away. Now my daughter stuck with a dress that is horribly made. I can't express how I'm feeling and stressing at this point. I hope someone can help me to stop this business owner from lying to clients and getting away with it. This has been my worst experience ever!!! I don't see how this business owner has been running a business if she gives you what she wants and not what the clients ask for. She will argue and argue back as if she is so right and the customer wrong.

SuperiorSpiderMonkey574
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1488979 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Stay away from this *** bag Ira Jerome Poland

This guy is an absolute *** bag steal from people. My best advice is to have nothing to do with him

AustereMammoth670
Review #1488897 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Goods

in last year I order good for this company today is march 2019 still no packets the money was take for y account no respond the what up that I send so I failed to another because sum people horned me about wish check end let me how about my goods

regards

cn smth

HardOkapi493
Review #1488260 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - No refund received for my returned junk shoes

Purchased in Oct. 2018 - cheap cardboard shoes - returned via UPS - they stalled & stalled - heard nothing - kept emailing them - first they said send a picture of shoes????

Soo I did - then UPS tracking # - which I did with special date they were received at Hannibal Mo which was the address they directed on their site. Send countless e-mails when heard nothing - finally I got 2 e-mails saying my refund was processed - but I never received it - since then they do not answer my emails.

They owe me 39.95 - I want to know where it went - I doubt they ever refunded it

What other recourse do I have?

PossibleIbis686
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1488122 is a subjective opinion of poster.