Other Company - NOW I AM REALLY PISSED!!!!

I have tried SEVERAL TIMES to unsubscribe from pissedconsumer.com and can't remember my password and the Password RESET REQUEST IS RIGGED;so as to not allow me to get a new password;therefore being able to unsubscribe!!! Signed; SUPER

Read
Review #1493766 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493766.

Other Company - Turn around

After complaining, about the parking for us older ones, the operations manageress. Gave strict instructions that our car should be dealt with and any time of day.

And a really nice complementary dinner. Before we left, we were told that head office and the site managers were working or resolving the parking problems.

so, in fairness they did their best. And it is not a bad place to stay either.

Service
Good customer service
Review #1493618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493618.

Other Company - Do not stay near the front desk

I did everything wrong. I stayed near the front desk, I stayed on the ground floor. I stayed at a cheap hotel in Kingman, Arizona - not a location particularly known for geeks.

However, I was not the only room that suffered equipment damage. Some of the neighbors had their smart phones destroyed, top of the line models that cost $500 each.

Kingman, Arizona is near Oatman, Arizona a place that is part of the Wild West - it's not exactly Seattle, Silicon Valley, or even Silicon Alley.

Don't go there for a computer use retreat. Bring your donkey.

FlippyChick
Fair pricing
Review #1492883 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Fresh flowers

flowers arrived to my wife not looking fresh, they said flowers came in that morning and were the best they have seen in years, not happy

Product
Bad quality
Review #1492722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1492722.

Horrendous experience

Update by user Mar 10

Healthy _eats_ny Cake tasted totally uncooked.

Update by user Mar 10

This is an instgram account. HORRIBLE COMPANY

Original review posted by user Mar 10

Omg.. where to start. March 10 my Birthday!! My poor daughter

went online to an instagram account and trusted these ppl. She thought this would be a great birthday gift so she paid a nice chunk of $$$ & prepared my surprise. Long story short. 2 and 1/2 hours late . I was stuck home waiting &waiting for this delivery. My daughter kept calling asking when will you deliver...? Its passed if you said 10am. Its now almost 11am Owner said the delivery guy had an accident.. 30 minutes later ... called again ..... sorry the weather is bad... owners calls me apologizing, said please come out to get a gift. I waited outside in the rain. 10 minutes in the rain...Finally almost 12noon 1 of the co owners comes to my gate, upon trying to give me the tray allll the ballooons got loose on her and flew away. She said ohh.. ohh well. u can imagine my face. I said you are 2 and a half hours late. Your customer service is horrendous and im giving you a review. The owner said oh well. And slams my gate in my face. I cannot tell you how loud I wanted to scream. I called the owner not knowing that they are both owners. Heres ....what ...she said .

to me. Im lying because she saw everything. Come to find out later

She sent a differnt cake and cake design without contacting my daughter first as to why they did this. Then told me my daughter lied to me about delivery time. This is a very disturbing company and HORRIBLE customer service. I was so pissed . On my birthday . Thank God I was recording. I have a video and pics of this horrendous moment on my 52 birthday. My daughter had 3 ppl that were going to utilize this company.. i dont think sooo.

ImpossibleMagpie334
Tags
  • horrendouscompany
Order processing issue
Review #1489714 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - No refund received for my returned junk shoes

Purchased in Oct. 2018 - cheap cardboard shoes - returned via UPS - they stalled & stalled - heard nothing - kept emailing them - first they said send a picture of shoes????

Soo I did - then UPS tracking # - which I did with special date they were received at Hannibal Mo which was the address they directed on their site. Send countless e-mails when heard nothing - finally I got 2 e-mails saying my refund was processed - but I never received it - since then they do not answer my emails.

They owe me 39.95 - I want to know where it went - I doubt they ever refunded it

What other recourse do I have?

PossibleIbis686
Product
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1488122 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Received two great WALKIE TALKIES but no instructions as to how to connect to repeaters or satellites as shown in the ad for this product. Please show me how to access repeaters and get "6000 Mile Ran

Need information on how to access repeaters or satellites as shown in the ad that shows up to 6000 mile range.

Please help!

CostlyKingfisher580
Review #1487935 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Waste ip to know i didnt recieve my money

Up to know i didnot recieve my money back

Read
Review #1487581 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487581.

Other Company - Horrible idea to get clothes

They just take your money... ITS A SCAM

Read
Review #1487481 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487481.

Other Company - Update

Since my original review 3 mos ago I purchased a different pillow and my neck has improved 95%. What a difference!

Read
Review #1485695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1485695.