filters
State:
City:
Product:

Other Company - Horse scooter

I too ordered this product on Black Friday and have NOT received anything!!

Other Company - Pissed off

I order a horse on black Friday and I haven't received anything I tried contacting them by email no response They took my money with no problem.

Other Company - Customer service

Have contacted them many times have never received any information back for the order I have placed do not know if I'm going to get it in time for Christmas never will order from this company again

Other Company - Scam?

Ordered on Black Friday. Received the confirmation email...went to visit the store n it doesn’t exist. I have emailed twice about updates but no one answers them. I contacted my credit card company who is working with me on it.

Other Company - Missing pieces of my order

Other Company - Missing pieces of my order
In the package that I received on 12/3/18 I received to out of three clothes that I supposed to receive I receive my set of shirt and pants and a sweeter I’m missing my black pants
Show

Other Company - Horse Scam!!

I think this was a scam i ordered a horse on black friday and i get no response from the email.

Other Company - Excellant

Exactly as I requested. Wonderful product, communications and shipping. Would definitely recommend this company.

Other Company - Pissed off Grandma

I ordered 2 pony scooters on cyber Monday. I got a confirmation email from the company with my order number. I have sent several emails trying to get an update on when the were supposed to be shipped & i get absolutely no response! Seriously these were Christmas presents for my grandchildren!

Other Company - Order status

Never receive my order. Order was made 2weeks ago .

Other Company - BLACK FRIDAY SCAM

I order the White Ponycycle White Unicorn for my Granddaughter on Nov. 23. And now the website doesn't work. And I tried to email them and no response. What a let down. If you could Please Help Thank You Mary H.