Other Company - Can't make contact

My order was placed and paid for, but I was not told that the part was on back order. After not having received it after a week and a half, I called.

I was put on hold for an extremely long time while they checked on the order, then got disconnected.

Tried to make contact 3 times and each time I was placed on hold until I was finally cut off. I have never been able to make contact with a human since I placed the order.

Terry_Carpenter1954
Order processing issue
Review #1517618 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Other Company - Sounds like ***

Sounds like no one is happy.

PriceyHamster
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1517591 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Sending out scam emails with phone number 516-307-2006

This person is going under the name of Ron David under several "funding" companies, all in Manhattan and all with the phone number 516-307-2006.

HUGE SCAM JUST TO GET YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!! Other companies are Stone Street Funding and Falcon Bridge.

No one ever answers that phone number either. BEWARE!!!

UpbeatWhiteTiger
SCAM EMAILS
Loss
Review #1517575 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cash Advance Scam

I feel the fool as I fell for this scam! They called me at work and then left a threatening message with my office manager.

So I called them back and they had certain information about me that made me believe it was a valid debt. Eventhough I had no memory of ever taking out the pay day loan. They said maybe someone I knew took out the loan under my name, and if that happened I was still liable. They said I had to pay or they would take me to court, I would be responsible for all court & legal fees and they would file fraud charges.

Luckily I only made 1 small payment.

They sent me a credit/debit payment authorization form so they can collect the balance automatically. I never signed and returned the form so they can't collect any more from me.

Isn't this type of scam illegal and is there any way to file charges against them and recover the money I sent over the phone?

Not as described
Review #1516617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1516617.

Other Company - Disgusted

Signed up for home delivery. None to date since Sunday. Very very disappointed

Read
Review #1516465 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1516465.

Other Company - Awesome

Basti took care of everything and very professional.

Good customer service
Review #1516429 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1516429.

Other Company - Can’t make contact

Was put on hold for and extremely long time to check on an order. Order was placed and paid for and not received after a week and a half.

Was not told at the time of placing order the part was on back order. Still don’t know if part was on back order.

Tried to make contact 3 times each time I was

Placed on hold until I was finally cut off. I have never been

able to make contact with a human since I placed the order.

NostalgicMaskedPalmCivet788
Problem with delivery
Review #1515786 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Ordered a high waist shaping shorts on March 27,2019. Funds were extracted from my account; 19.99 plus 6.85 shipping. Order # LG196071, it is April 15th and I still don't have my product

My email address is: reborn2god1@aol.com My home phone #

908-422-1060. I would appreciate a refund if I don't get a response from your company. Thank you,

Odessa Perry

179 Woodwind Way

Jonesboro, Gerogia 30238

DynamicBirdsOfParadise112
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1515404 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - TND 80 TABLET

What it does is after about an hour of use it begins to flicker and then goes off. When you try to turn it back on it says it has a dead battery, mind you it's plugged in the whole time.

When I unplug it and plug it back in it says battery is fully charged. Have to leave it off for awhile before it comes back on, and it does it's lost, it doesn't even know where it's at.

BewitchedTetra
Product
Damaged or defective
Review #1515390 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Communist Gang Stalking

how much does a gang stalker get paid, for a shady underworld,and different schemes, full time perp, the full works,real life stalkers, or every now and then,general public, just lied to or fooled, work 24/7, probably taking shift, they are always there, spread lies or rumours, pick up the phone or social media,hack into communications,phone calls, emails, accounts,statements spy and watch victim no escape for victim,every single second,carry out non stop talks,prepared skits and role plays,direct body damage, slow kill with remote weapons, carrying out a crime,ULTIMATELY TRADING INTEGRITY FOR CASH,some victims have 6 perps a day, and others have moor or less, two perps working 8 hour shifts 3 SHIFTS, perps work 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, this would be the bare min, each perp earns 1 dollar an hour, per day,each perp earns 1 dollar X 8 HOURS =8, each perp earns 8 dollars X 365 days = $2 920, per month $243 is $2 920 dollars per year enough for all that trouble, each perp can even earn $5 or $10 per hour per day, working hours might be long or short, never a shortage of those who need cash, taking all costs,

gangstalkersbusted
Review #1515264 is a subjective opinion of poster.