Other Company - NOW I AM REALLY PISSED!!!!

I have tried SEVERAL TIMES to unsubscribe from pissedconsumer.com and can't remember my password and the Password RESET REQUEST IS RIGGED;so as to not allow me to get a new password;therefore being able to unsubscribe!!! Signed; SUPER

Read
Review #1493766 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493766.

Other Company - Turn around

After complaining, about the parking for us older ones, the operations manageress. Gave strict instructions that our car should be dealt with and any time of day.

And a really nice complementary dinner. Before we left, we were told that head office and the site managers were working or resolving the parking problems.

so, in fairness they did their best. And it is not a bad place to stay either.

Service
Good customer service
Review #1493618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493618.
1.2

Other Company - I have been billed $141.00 for a "FREE TRIAL" saI wmple

ordered on line and was assured I would be billed for shipping and handling only and find I have been billed an additional $141,00 dollars because I did not cancel. I was assured this would not happen.

The company called me day after I ordered saying they had a computer glitch and needed my postal code and credit card number again. At that point I said cancel the order. I spent over an hour on the phone today trying to get my money back.

No luck! Still waiting for a manager to call me back.

SupportiveKestrel
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Full refund
Review #1493123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Do not stay near the front desk

I did everything wrong. I stayed near the front desk, I stayed on the ground floor. I stayed at a cheap hotel in Kingman, Arizona - not a location particularly known for geeks.

However, I was not the only room that suffered equipment damage. Some of the neighbors had their smart phones destroyed, top of the line models that cost $500 each.

Kingman, Arizona is near Oatman, Arizona a place that is part of the Wild West - it's not exactly Seattle, Silicon Valley, or even Silicon Alley.

Don't go there for a computer use retreat. Bring your donkey.

FlippyChick
Fair pricing
Review #1492883 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Fresh flowers

flowers arrived to my wife not looking fresh, they said flowers came in that morning and were the best they have seen in years, not happy

Product
Bad quality
Review #1492722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1492722.

Other Company in Troy, Ohio - A very dishonest company

When I started with MBF I was lied to and feel that I was taken advantage of because of being a new business. Yrs later still paying for services that I never used nor wanted. They are always using threats to get me to pay.

VoraciousNorfolkTerrier191
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000
Full refund
Review #1491600 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Other Company - Discriminating against Israeli customers

I used to be a good customer and suddenly I am forbidden to enter their web site to purchase goods

GrowlingHummingbird959
Review #1491512 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - I need an account number to access your service to withdraw casino funds.

To put it simply I'm trying to open an account so that I may move some casino winnings to my bank account.

GrandGoat884
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
I'm simply trying to obtain an account # so I can withdraw some casino winnings
Review #1491446 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Water

Aransas pass and rockport and all coastal bend are using empty water towers to make us feel as if we are drinkig from WATER TOWERS but we are actually drinking SEAWATER ran through a filter. we dint realize this until the water tower fell and it was empty.

hast been replaced and we still have water? really?

also a cop once told me he had a MAGLITE and dropped it down a water tower and went to check on it to see if the light was still on a year later/ and he said it was still on.

I thought about that and realized that the water tower wasn't dispensing water or RE-FRESHING water cause if it were then, that flashlight would've been SWALLOWED AND GONE.

so in that city we were drinking LAKEWATER.

Read
Review #1491253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1491253.

Horrendous experience

Update by user Mar 10

Healthy _eats_ny Cake tasted totally uncooked.

Update by user Mar 10

This is an instgram account. HORRIBLE COMPANY

Original review posted by user Mar 10

Omg.. where to start. March 10 my Birthday!! My poor daughter

went online to an instagram account and trusted these ppl. She thought this would be a great birthday gift so she paid a nice chunk of $$$ & prepared my surprise. Long story short. 2 and 1/2 hours late . I was stuck home waiting &waiting for this delivery. My daughter kept calling asking when will you deliver...? Its passed if you said 10am. Its now almost 11am Owner said the delivery guy had an accident.. 30 minutes later ... called again ..... sorry the weather is bad... owners calls me apologizing, said please come out to get a gift. I waited outside in the rain. 10 minutes in the rain...Finally almost 12noon 1 of the co owners comes to my gate, upon trying to give me the tray allll the ballooons got loose on her and flew away. She said ohh.. ohh well. u can imagine my face. I said you are 2 and a half hours late. Your customer service is horrendous and im giving you a review. The owner said oh well. And slams my gate in my face. I cannot tell you how loud I wanted to scream. I called the owner not knowing that they are both owners. Heres ....what ...she said .

to me. Im lying because she saw everything. Come to find out later

She sent a differnt cake and cake design without contacting my daughter first as to why they did this. Then told me my daughter lied to me about delivery time. This is a very disturbing company and HORRIBLE customer service. I was so pissed . On my birthday . Thank God I was recording. I have a video and pics of this horrendous moment on my 52 birthday. My daughter had 3 ppl that were going to utilize this company.. i dont think sooo.

ImpossibleMagpie334
Tags
  • horrendouscompany
Order processing issue
Review #1489714 is a subjective opinion of poster.