filters
State:
City:
Product:

Other Company - Trust, who's making you money

Say what you mean,and Mean what you say.A true farmer knows what kind of animals he has. Crawl before you walk.

Other Company - I see actually what your doing

If anyone wanted to help. Why didn't they just call me.

Other Company - Free cost 39.99 2 time's and a800 that don't work

Free until you trust them to find after you give your information for a loan that's been approved, pre-approval, final step.confirm your contact information. For the10,000 to call you for the same thing.oops they already have it.that website that's funded by them.Just sign up for the moneysavingexpert , guide.

Other Company - Money savings experts

That's how this when tried to send a concern of mine coming from supposed to be safe sites thru goo

Other Company - Paid for surveys, that never reach.the client's

So I am assuming the money is being used for Children First Foundation.

Other Company - Final Step Who , and Who not to trust,if not the People$$$$

Still wanting to make money based on 100 points
Show

Other Company - I ordered an item for $208 before Christmas and still have note received it.

In addition, I have received an email confirming shipment on Dec 3, 2018. I could not contact them using the link provided by them. Am I out my $208? What recourse do I have? What is the remedy? This is the link: nonano-stores.myshopiy.com/7464353905/orders/8d4008336cc4e449b4b0893488ddfe/authenticate?key=4fa63333edf527dd69d11db8ee368d20.
CRAPSLIST STOP DISCRIMMINATING AGAINST BUSINESS ADS. THESE ARE LEGIT ADS THAT ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM SPAMMING YOUR WBESITE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH POSTING AN AD IN MULTIPLE CITIES. IF IT IS A NATIONWIDE COMANY AS LONG AS THE ADS ARE NOT MULTIPLE ADS IN...

Other Company - Getting pisseder

Trying to follow your directions but you want access to my microphone. Why? I just need to exchange a T-shirt that is too small. It was a gift. I have no complaints about the oroduct just your website. Why don’t you make an easy one for seniors?? Filled out the chat thing the other day. Got no response. Will I hear from you this time?

Other Company - BAD WITH LOTUS.ONLINE. NO PROBLEM TO DATE WITH XCHANNEL

My bad, further investigation shows lotus.online is the guilty pary that sold me the phone. My sincerest apology to xchannel. I dont know how I got the order mixed up. DO NOT BUY FROM LOTUS.ONLINE.