Nitro, West Virginia

Dear customer service, I am writing because I don't receive your magazine anymore and I never get any field trial products to try.I have been a life member since 2010 and I really enjoyed it at first.

Now nothing! When u send an email, u never answer it. Also, your phone number is not a working number. WHAT HAPPENED?

You could of at least let your members know if you went out of business. People have been paying hard earned money to you for a membership and you are keeping their money. THIS IS JUST PLAIN STEALING. If you are out of business, I can understand why!!

I myself am turning you in to the Attorney Generals office so you can be investigated. I pray everyone else with this problem does the same. Just want to say thanks for nothing!!

ROBERT P.LANHAM

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Huge Blowout With Stanley Pine Other Company "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more