Nitro, West Virginia

Dear customer service, I am writing because I don't receive your magazine anymore and I never get any field trial products to try.I have been a life member since 2010 and I really enjoyed it at first.

Now nothing! When u send an email, u never answer it. Also, your phone number is not a working number. WHAT HAPPENED?

You could of at least let your members know if you went out of business. People have been paying hard earned money to you for a membership and you are keeping their money. THIS IS JUST PLAIN STEALING. If you are out of business, I can understand why!!

I myself am turning you in to the Attorney Generals office so you can be investigated. I pray everyone else with this problem does the same. Just want to say thanks for nothing!!

ROBERT P.LANHAM

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more