I have contacted Missy Castor in Batavia, Oh.She had great reviews so I sent an email regarding a Yorkie she had for sale.
We exchange emails in a fast response. When I questioned the puppy and my concerns of signing a contract and if I was obligated once the delivery was made, she immediately texted me back stating the puppy was sold during our emails overnight. I later sent a new email asking if the puppy in question earlier was available and she stated it was. I was a little concerned so I continued to ask questions and asked her even if i signed a contract prior to delievery and seeing the puppy in person would I be obligated since I signed the contract before delivery.
She informed me that if I need to see the puppy before purchase that I did not need the puppy. She told me that she would not be working with me snore and the delivery was off. I informed her that I felt if i was spending 600 dollars on a puppy I had the right to see the puppy first being being obligated and it want about seeing the puppy first, it was to cover myself and all obligations before agreeing to the contract and being able to not be obligated if it was not the puppy I inquired about. I still have never heard back from her .
If someone is paying 600 for a puppy over the internet I believe they have the right to be able to see the puppy before being obligated. Like I said, I told her i could come to her so it would not be of any inconvenience. She had yet to respond. I feel Missy was rude and if she is going to great people like that without being obligated to 600 is a scam to me.
She will not except phone calls and when i tried to contact her by phone it states she is not accepting phone calls. I feel this is a scam and for anyone not to value another for their hard work and money and not be given the opportunity to see the puppy and how they interact with each other and being obligated before seeing it is a scam and do not care about finding lovable homes for their pets but only care to receive the money at our cost.
Stay way!I feel Missy Castor is a scammer and very rude and not willing to work to make the transaction easy for it being done over the internet.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."