Singapore, Singapore

This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants to rehome his 11wks old yorkshire for 210 singapore dollars. Needed help asap he said. I asked about the dog condition, he just says she is potty trained, beautiful puppy.

Asked about his phone number, he said he has none as his wife did something with the phone.

He said he will register the puppy yorkshire to a vet shipping agency and I have to pay for the dog flight from malaysia to singapore about 210. When asked abt the vet transport telephone number, he said they are busy and prefers to have email which is some hotmail but under uship name. See photo attached.

I sensed something is wrong and I wrote to them confronting them.

They kept calling me.

I have blocked them since.

Review about: Yorkshire Puppy.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Don't just write complaints, WHEN YOU CAN DO SOMETHING Other Company "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..." Read more Other Company - Capital Platforms Capital Protected Investment Review Other Company "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more