Singapore, Singapore

This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants to rehome his 11wks old yorkshire for 210 singapore dollars. Needed help asap he said. I asked about the dog condition, he just says she is potty trained, beautiful puppy.

Asked about his phone number, he said he has none as his wife did something with the phone.

He said he will register the puppy yorkshire to a vet shipping agency and I have to pay for the dog flight from malaysia to singapore about 210. When asked abt the vet transport telephone number, he said they are busy and prefers to have email which is some hotmail but under uship name. See photo attached.

I sensed something is wrong and I wrote to them confronting them.

They kept calling me.

I have blocked them since.

Review about: Yorkshire Puppy.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion