Camp Swift, Texas

The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level.There are actually opening in my wall with trees and other plants growing.

I paid for a ground filter and he stole it and covered the inside of the wall with clay and rocks so nothing planted inside the walls will grow.

I have been told the wall work is a td- tear down.Hire this man at your risk - he is definitely not good at his profession !!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Emilio Rodriguez laid grass down in my yard.It died because he simply laid the grass down on top of rock and clay.

He lives in Lake Bastrop Acres and his own home has the worst landscaping and masonry work in the area. He promised me top notch work and I got nursery school level work. I was robbed. I will N E V E R Hire Emilio Rodriguez again for anything.

---not even to take my dead grass He works for a few hours and then sleeps on a chair near his whit car or red truck.A scammer to be sure !!!!

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - 1223 Mississippi Avenue - Renters Beware! Other Company "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more