Review about Wall Construction from Camp Swift, Texas

540 of 8736 Other Company reviews

The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level.There are actually opening in my wall with trees and other plants growing.

I paid for a ground filter and he stole it and covered the inside of the wall with clay and rocks so nothing planted inside the walls will grow.

I have been told the wall work is a td- tear down.Hire this man at your risk - he is definitely not good at his profession !!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wall Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #675982 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
540 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 05, 2015 #1015928

Emilio Rodriguez laid grass down in my yard. It died because he simply laid the grass down on top of rock and clay. He lives in Lake Bastrop Acres and his own home has the worst landscaping and masonry work in the area. He promised me top notch work and I got nursery school level work. I was robbed. I will N E V E R Hire Emilio Rodriguez again for anything. ---not even to take my dead grass He works for a few hours and then sleeps on a chair near his whit car or red truck. A scammer to be sure !!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.