Did you change the recipe?
Previously, when i would eat a Swiss cake roll, i could eat the outer shell of the chocolate before getting to the cake. But now, i have to eat it in just a couple of bites because the outer layer can't be removed easily with my tongue and teeth. I'm really disappointed. Another observation is that there is more air in the center roll because when i *** the now broken piece of cake, and i *** the end off in frustration, i suck in the tunnel of air that is now in the center of the Swiss Cake Roll.
I'm disappointed in your decision to change tradition.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swiss Roll
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Uship transport and AD on craigslist but I'm sure they are on others stating 12.weeks old boy and girl bring adobted for 300 @.do to her child illness and change..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "Absolutely disgusted by this fraud. Is anyone doing anything to stop this? ..."
- "hated the lasagna! the pasta was thick. not true lasagna pasta. it was cooked exactly as instructed. it tasted horrible. Stouffers, has really gone down hill. no flavor. tasted like..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."