Did you change the recipe?
Previously, when i would eat a Swiss cake roll, i could eat the outer shell of the chocolate before getting to the cake. But now, i have to eat it in just a couple of bites because the outer layer can't be removed easily with my tongue and teeth. I'm really disappointed. Another observation is that there is more air in the center roll because when i *** the now broken piece of cake, and i *** the end off in frustration, i suck in the tunnel of air that is now in the center of the Swiss Cake Roll.
I'm disappointed in your decision to change tradition.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swiss Roll
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Brought my brand new 2014 Evolution X to Lawrence Mavis in Nassau TODAY as one of my tires was leakng air. I wouldve chosen the dealer but they were 15..."
- "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..."
- "Yes, i had many problems with Public Storage. Located at 1250 Rockaway Ave. Bklyn. N.Y. ,11236 Please check out my unit i paid for, for 5 years. Ratty..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."