Anaboliconline.biz are fruading Canadians

Related: Other Company - Supplement Review from New Westminster, British Columbia

out of there hard earned money .They are not based out of the USA.They are from Istanbul and turkey.They get your money

give you a fake tracking number.Fake phone number. (James Cole).Then tell you your products are on there way.Do not buy from them ..if you do use a credit card so you can do a charge back ASAP.

Review about: Supplements And Vitamins.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Supplement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada #1202775

Still no refund 23 Aug.They have deleted my account and said lm getting nothing.Crooks.

Anabolics online .biz is a scam.

do not by from them...JAMES COLE IS A *** ARTIST .

THIS SITE IS NOT USA BASED.

THEY DO NOT RESPONDES TO EMAILS AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY.

PHONE NUMBER IS A FAKE.

CANADIANS BEWARE OF THIS FRUADSTER YOU CAN SEE MY ATTACHMENTS ON PISSED CONSUMERS WHERE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A RESPONDS TO MY EMAILS AND YOU CAN SEE MY TRACKING NUMBER THATS NOT TRACKING PAST TURKEY/INSTABUL..NOT USA AS STATED.