I was just at your Lehighton store at 6:35.It is cold and I have children at home and no heat I was there to get a propane tank filled, I drove 25 miles to get there to get it filled and they told me it was too dark!
They didn't even look outside! it doesn't look dark to me!
I am very pissed!I spend a lot of money at your store and I will never go there again
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Propane Tank Filling
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "Read reviews and do not bother ordering from this pitiful excuse for a company. I just paid $100 for something i could have picked up in a grocery store for..."
- "Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for..."
- "First real trip out, half way through the trip in the middle of nowhere South Dakota on vacation. (stopped for gas) and noticed at the top driver's side of the..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."