I was scammed by www.happy email@example.com for 900.00 for a 300.00 dollar maltese teacup puppy.I was suppose to receive her on a flight but she never arrived.
I have called and text them they dont answer.I feel so *** ,i was lookin forward to getting the puppy now im out 900,00 dollars anda puppy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Maltese Puppies
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "SPUN SUCH A STORY ABOUT A CRAZY EX WHO STOLE HIS HOME, MONEY, CAR. HE PROVIDED A 1099 FROM DART TRUCKING AND SAID HE NEEDED A PARTNER AND HE..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I went into salon andnasked the ladybif she knewnhiw to dona short hair cut and with a razor. She stated of course. Yes im verybgood at it. Pic im uploading..."
- "I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer..."
- "I paid 34.38 for Dutch Glow that was for the bottle of cleaner, shipping, insurance and processing charges. They included another bottle for 7.95 shipping plus processing charges and..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."