Review about Maltese Puppies from San Angelo, Texas

I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer my calls or texts.there name is i guess im out 900,00 dollars. Plz help me get the word out so it doesn't happen to someone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17, 2015 #973066

my advice to everyone out there that is buying from these puppy mills you're buying weapons inserted into your pants weapons used to drive them mad cause seizures and tumors and it also creates a Geforce for the geo-engineering going on up in the air I don't know if its own on our radar what but these god *** microchips are killing her pants okay just taking 9 to the back of their necks and slice just between just beneath the skin you can put a bandaid over it that's how small it is you don't have to sell it up and I doubt that it will even hurt everybody do that for your pants for their safety because these implants are used as devices against us the more GeForce they have the more power they have you taken away their GeForce you take away their power we start with the pants and then we do the internet shut up our down so they can have no power it's that simple has to be no wars the public what they want to drive is crazy and have us come up against them with all the weapons in their hands now armed forces are back home please academies are waiting to use these nice new used weapons against us for any reason

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about