I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I sent the 1000.00$ & they change their no.
& have Other people to call from other states asking for more money.They told me if I don't send more money I will lose my money;foreigners using American name calling from Every State In The USA, PLEASE help me receive my money back
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loan Scam
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."