Denver, Colorado

I have a lane rocker recliner that pieces of the chair is coming off I called where I bought it they said that they could repair the bottom for 50.00 more than I paid for it.Contacted lane they suggested that I post it on (pissedconsumer) suggesting they really don't care about anything except money in there pocket & screw everybody else.

Made in America they say & proud of it we all see how that turned out.If I tell 10 people then they tell 10 & so on that lane is a horrible business well you figure out how many will know how bad.

Review about: Lane Rocker Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Latitude Consultant — Fraud done by Mr.GAGAN BHULLAR owner of LATITUDE CONSULTANT , Patiala Other Company "Hello guys , im writing this complaint to make all of you aware about mr. Gagandeep bhullar owner of latitude consultant address : 250, tripuri town, patiala - 147004 ...." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more