I have a lane rocker recliner that pieces of the chair is coming off I called where I bought it they said that they could repair the bottom for 50.00 more than I paid for it.Contacted lane they suggested that I post it on (pissedconsumer) suggesting they really don't care about anything except money in there pocket & screw everybody else.
Made in America they say & proud of it we all see how that turned out.If I tell 10 people then they tell 10 & so on that lane is a horrible business well you figure out how many will know how bad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Rocker Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."