Colorado Springs, Colorado

HELLO KITTY !!!!!

Me: If this Hello Kitty is still available?

3 days ago✔

colorado springs: yes

3 days ago

colorado springs: can u come look

3 days ago

Me: not today but tomorrow afternoon 5ish

3 days ago✔

Me: Where can I look for this item?

2 days ago✔

colorado springs: call me 719-459-7816

2 days ago

colorado springs: do u still want hello kitty please respond on phone

2 days ago

Me: Since I do not receive a reply from you including the message I left in your voicemail, I think your phishing. You asked me to take a look but didn't give an address . If your for real, meet me at the Starbucks by Star Ranch Rd and Hwy 115 this afternoon at 1P.

Reply??: Reply ASAP or within 24hrs and not 3 days; Reply if "tomorrow afternoon 5ish" is okay; Reply where to see the item.

Yesterday✔

Me(Typo): Since I do not receive a reply from you including the message I left in your voicemail, I think your phishing. You asked me to take a look but didn't give an address . If your for real, meet me at the Starbucks by Star Ranch Rd and Hwy 115 this afternoon at 1P.

Voicemail: NumberTimeDuration

(719) 459-7816 Dialed 2015-05-13 17:15:41 00:00:38

Yesterday✔

colorado springs: ? i run a daycare and i never got a call ?

Googled phone number:

DEEANNA M BARTHOLOW

902 Pioneer Ln

Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Yesterday

colorado springs: i don't know what phishing is but you sound like you have some real issues i don't meet people for fro i am too busy thanks anyway

Yesterday

colorado springs: go but it retail

Yesterday

colorado springs: i don't have time to meet lazy weird people

Yesterday

Me: You sounds like a Nigerian scammers. Daycare? How low that is. Using kids to attain your scheme. I'll let everyone know that there is a scammer using Bookoo and living in the west side of town using a daycare. IF it's true, I wouldn't want to bring any kids to someone *** as you. Hater!

Yesterday✔

colorado springs: lol whatever you sound like the scammer you never even call you dumb cun#

Scammer meeting in particular Starbucks...hmm?

Proof(Me): NumberTimeDuration

(719) 459-7816 Dialed 2015-05-13 17:15:41 00:00:38

colorado springs: lol

Yesterday

colorado springs: don't even have enough to pay for it LOSER !

colorado springs: CUN#

colorado springs: LOL

She ran a daycare and it is a business. Selling is a business. Obviously, she can only deal with people who cannot fend for themselves... kids.

Do you want your kids to learn from her or this daycare? Calling you "lazy weird people," "dumb cun#," "CUN#," laughing ("lol" "LOL") at you and call you "LOSER!"

Don't jump on the bandwagon. You have your own mind to think. You're a smart person.

Review about: Hello Kitty Toy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

And her number has not been posted on 4chan!LIFE RUINED!

Thanks for posting the number haha!Also posted her as a known *** so this should be really funny!