I went in for a color and cut.The color doesn't even cover my roots.
This was done 2 days ago and looks like I need it again. My hair wasn't even. When I brought it to Aubrey's attention she said she could see it it's not that bad. Then manager robin came over and showed her how to correct it.
I left the store a total mess. I called robin and she asked me to come back at 530 and she would check it and fix it.
She butchered my hair even worse!!I will never go there again and I will suggest anyone I know not go there!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I ordered on 3 September 2015 with Dresslily and they apparently used a company called DavisMicro, did not recieved returned items I sent back or my money back. On..."
- "I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item. I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created..."
- "5-29-16 Left a $100 deposit with Lumber Liquidators (aka - LL) for 2 separate floor samples we took home to compare with our existing wood floor. 5-29-16 Returned both samples..."