I went in for a color and cut.The color doesn't even cover my roots.
This was done 2 days ago and looks like I need it again. My hair wasn't even. When I brought it to Aubrey's attention she said she could see it it's not that bad. Then manager robin came over and showed her how to correct it.
I left the store a total mess. I called robin and she asked me to come back at 530 and she would check it and fix it.
She butchered my hair even worse!!I will never go there again and I will suggest anyone I know not go there!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item. I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created..."
- "I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium. Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later. This is what I got $84. This..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."