This pathetic business needs to charged with fraud!?And shut down!
If it weren't for my bank to work with us and dispute charges i would go balestic and you would here about me in the news! Pitiful all aspects of this place. The picture is what they charges over 100.00. Then they charges my card twice!
How more vulgar can they be. Insult you and rob you all in one easy call. Bull s---!
It won't be the end from me though.I'm a busy person but I'm setting time to make them live in pure *** for as long as I can and try to close the up for good!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!! GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Well, I was trying to contact someone in Corp that would allow me to send him a pic of our recent (food) experience at Mimi's, but the rep (speaking with..."
- "I submitted forms to Wells Fargo several times. In regards to my auto loan. I have sent in my SS card and DL as their corporation has asked for...."