Concord, California

This pathetic business needs to charged with fraud!?And shut down!

If it weren't for my bank to work with us and dispute charges i would go balestic and you would here about me in the news! Pitiful all aspects of this place. The picture is what they charges over 100.00. Then they charges my card twice!

How more vulgar can they be. Insult you and rob you all in one easy call. Bull s---!

It won't be the end from me though.I'm a busy person but I'm setting time to make them live in pure *** for as long as I can and try to close the up for good!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more