North Bergen, New Jersey

My shopping experience went well.However my checkout process was horrible.

The gentleman at the register was rude would not put my laundry detergent in a plastic bag I was told that I would have to request the bag if I needed one. His attitude was the worst of Everseen. When I questioned him as far as if you are so unhappy with what you're doing why are you here. His response was for the money and he didn't give a heck about anything else.

I've then went to ask him what his managers name was and to my surprise he was the manager. I told him so this is the example that your employees have to go back to treat other customers. He said yes and is not a problem with it. His name is Rocky and he is from store number 12107.

The story gets worse when I called customer service to file a complaint I was told The district manager Denny would call me back within 48 hours. The incident took place 8-16- 2014. Denny did not contact me till 8-28-2014. He told me he would call me back within 48 hours .

It is now September 11, 2014 I have not heard from him. I called customer service today to find out what was going on.

I was then told the conversation I had with him on the 28th was not ever entered into the system or even logged in as ever happening.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion