Review about Employee Attitude from North Bergen, New Jersey

My shopping experience went well.However my checkout process was horrible.

The gentleman at the register was rude would not put my laundry detergent in a plastic bag I was told that I would have to request the bag if I needed one. His attitude was the worst of Everseen. When I questioned him as far as if you are so unhappy with what you're doing why are you here. His response was for the money and he didn't give a heck about anything else.

I've then went to ask him what his managers name was and to my surprise he was the manager. I told him so this is the example that your employees have to go back to treat other customers. He said yes and is not a problem with it. His name is Rocky and he is from store number 12107.

The story gets worse when I called customer service to file a complaint I was told The district manager Denny would call me back within 48 hours. The incident took place 8-16- 2014. Denny did not contact me till 8-28-2014. He told me he would call me back within 48 hours .

It is now September 11, 2014 I have not heard from him. I called customer service today to find out what was going on.

I was then told the conversation I had with him on the 28th was not ever entered into the system or even logged in as ever happening.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about