Arlington, Texas

Hello this rosali mendoza.I buy a dining set For my kitchen and in less than a month two of the chairs legs ara cricket.

The first time i call and the chair was replace. I'm not happy with the quality of this. And I been asking for a different set or my credit back. And is been denied.

I spoke with everyone in the store even with the store manager offer me a chair replacement.

And I don't want that, yesterday I request a regional manager name and fhone number and they told me that is a private inf.so I expect a soon answer from you all thanks..

Review about: Dining Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more