Arlington, Texas

Hello this rosali mendoza.I buy a dining set For my kitchen and in less than a month two of the chairs legs ara cricket.

The first time i call and the chair was replace. I'm not happy with the quality of this. And I been asking for a different set or my credit back. And is been denied.

I spoke with everyone in the store even with the store manager offer me a chair replacement.

And I don't want that, yesterday I request a regional manager name and fhone number and they told me that is a private inf.so I expect a soon answer from you all thanks..

Review about: Dining Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company Oil Change Review Other Company "Went in for oil change. My first visit to this dealership service department. Not even six hours later, I'm in pep boys for an emergency oil change because oil is..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Capital Platforms Capital Protected Investment Review Other Company "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more