Here are a couple of picture from the (dead) flowers that both my mother & mother-in-law received for Morher's Day. As you can see, the flowers arrived dead.
Of course you will not see any bad reviews on their website because all comments are screened before being place on their website. And as others have already mentioned, when you ask to speak to a supervisor, you get "I am the supervisor!".
You will not get your money back but they will send a 'replacement bouquet'. Why would I embarrass myself again by having dead flowers sent to my mother-in-law?
Don't do business with these people!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Waiting 7 minutes after submitting my order, asked to speak with the managers and he said its all the milkshakes..... BS!! It's slow *** employees ! And he still made..."
- "Robin Smith 1169 Furnace Road Iron Station N.C. 28080 email@example.com Session ID#; 00209_20160330_0003A I wanted to use the coupon for photo # 47C The pictures we got were really good, but I have 3 kids and..."
- "I love sketchers. I have bought a pair of sketcher d'lites the-new version- they are grey. I have only had them for about 2 months. They are coming apart at..."