On my way home from work I went to the bakery dept.and picked up a large round chocolate chip cookie and told the staff what I wanted written on it.
The staff person walked away and I saw her ask 2 other staff in the back to write on it, she came back and said no we can not write on it it's too many words. So I left and stopped at another giant eagle bakery.
I told the staff I would like to buy this round chocolate chip cookie and would you write on it.The staff member said sure no problem, and here is a picture of it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I am a disabled citizen of Pittsburgh, PA. I am dually enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid as I cannot afford copays, bills, etc. I live on a Social Security..."