On my way home from work I went to the bakery dept.and picked up a large round chocolate chip cookie and told the staff what I wanted written on it.
The staff person walked away and I saw her ask 2 other staff in the back to write on it, she came back and said no we can not write on it it's too many words. So I left and stopped at another giant eagle bakery.
I told the staff I would like to buy this round chocolate chip cookie and would you write on it.The staff member said sure no problem, and here is a picture of it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I am a disabled citizen of Pittsburgh, PA. I am dually enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid as I cannot afford copays, bills, etc. I live on a Social Security..."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."