Review about Cashews

1262 of 8736 Other Company reviews

I have low iron and I purchase a lot of unsalted cashews .Well one evening I was laying in bed grabbed a handful starting chewing kept chewing spit it out tasted smokey and my husband came in and it was a smoked cigarette butt .I chewed on and really upset can't eat cashews it was small smashed like a cashew same color.I saved the cigarette .I want tested my saliva will be on it and wherever they make the products because I chewed someonelses bacteria mouth could be hepatitis tb HIV not to happy and concerned fir my safety .I returned product green valley California he said he would call the company.I dry heave when I see cashews smell cigarettes .I have it in a zip lock bag I want the persons DNA and how did the *** cigarettr get into the production line or careless or intentional pissed off employee lazy who knows now I don't know this strangers medical conditions.Also no smoking near food so how could this happen?Thinking about calling an attortney or CBS news.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Cashews
Review category
Shopping
review #548394

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1262 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×