I have low iron and I purchase a lot of unsalted cashews .Well one evening I was laying in bed grabbed a handful starting chewing kept chewing spit it out tasted smokey and my husband came in and it was a smoked cigarette butt .I chewed on and really upset can't eat cashews it was small smashed like a cashew same color.I saved the cigarette .I want tested my saliva will be on it and wherever they make the products because I chewed someonelses bacteria mouth could be hepatitis tb HIV not to happy and concerned fir my safety .I returned product green valley California he said he would call the company.I dry heave when I see cashews smell cigarettes .I have it in a zip lock bag I want the persons DNA and how did the *** cigarettr get into the production line or careless or intentional pissed off employee lazy who knows now I don't know this strangers medical conditions.Also no smoking near food so how could this happen?Thinking about calling an attortney or CBS news.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Anabolics pharmacy online is a fraud they go by many names such as Anabolics online.biz ..The Supplement store..Bodybuilding.freshdesk.com Do not order from this site unless you got money to throw away.Us..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."