San Antonio, Texas

I ordered for a mattress an bed which was tagged new and free delivery .The seller brought the product it was in the box and he mentioned that it new that's why it's in the box we payed him and we were trying to ask him details he said call me and rushed out to the car and left.

Whe we opened the box it's missing half of the parts of bed. When we called him he said he must have gave the wrong one and he will come back in an hour. That was the last time he spoke he is disconnecting the call as we refrence our purchase. He cheated us.

I have added the picture of parts received . Can't set up the bed.

I want the product for what I paid.Seller number is 2547279155 name charlie

Review about: Bed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

RueKie

We have the same issue as stated.Charlie is a racketeer.

We received queen bed, queen headboard and full-size end. Says he is going to meet to exchange, but just lies about where and when.

We even waited for him.DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY OF YOUR MONEY.