San Antonio, Texas

I ordered for a mattress an bed which was tagged new and free delivery .The seller brought the product it was in the box and he mentioned that it new that's why it's in the box we payed him and we were trying to ask him details he said call me and rushed out to the car and left.

Whe we opened the box it's missing half of the parts of bed. When we called him he said he must have gave the wrong one and he will come back in an hour. That was the last time he spoke he is disconnecting the call as we refrence our purchase. He cheated us.

I have added the picture of parts received . Can't set up the bed.

I want the product for what I paid.Seller number is 2547279155 name charlie

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

RueKie

We have the same issue as stated.Charlie is a racketeer.

We received queen bed, queen headboard and full-size end. Says he is going to meet to exchange, but just lies about where and when.

We even waited for him.DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY OF YOUR MONEY.

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more