I had my car in for an oil change.Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking.
I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and when we opened the hood of the car the parts for my air filter were laying on top of my engine. Apparently the technician removed my air filter, but then never put a new one in and the dipstck for the oil was never pushed back down. I drove my car for a couple of months like this not knowing that anything was out of place til my car started acting weird. I brought my car to the dealership, showed a picture of what it looked like and explained the issue and the answer that i got was "i cant be sure that it was one of my technicians that did this".
I was livid. I never open the hood of my car. She offered to hav my wIt for 2 hours (because they were sort handed) and that it would cost me $24.95 fir the air filter. I had to argue that i did no remove the air filter, they did, so they should have replaced it.
I told her that i did not have an appointment or time to wait for 2 hours. She was a little snotty and said she couldnt pull any of her workers from there jobs to put a filter in (although she said that she could do it herself). After arguing for a while, she finally took my car in and had one of the technicians replace it at no charge. Very rude and unprofessional.
Made me wonder if they actually ever changed my oil!
I had buyers remorse almost immediately after i bought this car.Would not reccommend them to anyone!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Air Filter
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Emilio Rodriguez . Lives in Bastrop Texas. Don't hire this man to do anything. He will..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- " I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand. The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal..."
- "Lack of judgement and good taste. R&R Autograph Auctions has often done what ever they need to to make sales. They support a web site called AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE,..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."