I had my car in for an oil change.Now almost 2 months later my car was hesitating and bucking.
I asked a friend to check my transmission fluid and when we opened the hood of the car the parts for my air filter were laying on top of my engine. Apparently the technician removed my air filter, but then never put a new one in and the dipstck for the oil was never pushed back down. I drove my car for a couple of months like this not knowing that anything was out of place til my car started acting weird. I brought my car to the dealership, showed a picture of what it looked like and explained the issue and the answer that i got was "i cant be sure that it was one of my technicians that did this".
I was livid. I never open the hood of my car. She offered to hav my wIt for 2 hours (because they were sort handed) and that it would cost me $24.95 fir the air filter. I had to argue that i did no remove the air filter, they did, so they should have replaced it.
I told her that i did not have an appointment or time to wait for 2 hours. She was a little snotty and said she couldnt pull any of her workers from there jobs to put a filter in (although she said that she could do it herself). After arguing for a while, she finally took my car in and had one of the technicians replace it at no charge. Very rude and unprofessional.
Made me wonder if they actually ever changed my oil!
I had buyers remorse almost immediately after i bought this car.Would not reccommend them to anyone!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Air Filter
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "This Armstrong signature is an obvious example of a Shawn Jackson hand drawn forgery from 22-25 years ago. Anyone who authenticated this would be lacking in experience. eBay item number:290811659352 I..."