Review about 2000 Buick Lesabre from Humble, Texas

684 of 8736 Other Company reviews

I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants me to pay $300 to towe my car $150 to get the title in my name plus pay the $500 I owe on this car and pay an additional $500 for the replacement car... If owner would have sold me a car that was not total junk or would do right by me I would not complain but he is asking way more than this car is worth and the car he wants to replace it with

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2000 Buick Lesabre
Review category
Dealers
review #642113 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
684 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ana232

May 29, 2015 #989507

So sorry for what is happening to you, something similar happended to my husband and I years ago, but these guys have a license to commit fraud to the innocent and steal your money big time. We will never win, so we need to get smarter. There's nothing to do right now. One thing, if you call them and tell them to pick up the car, they can still make you liable for the rest of the loan, but if they pick it up without you calling they cannot charge you for the rest of the deal. Ask about it where you leave about this law, before calling them.
Next time have the car check by a Mechanic, tell them to let you test the car and take it to a Mechanic for inspection, it is worth to spend the money to stay our of a lemon.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×