I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants me to pay $300 to towe my car $150 to get the title in my name plus pay the $500 I owe on this car and pay an additional $500 for the replacement car... If owner would have sold me a car that was not total junk or would do right by me I would not complain but he is asking way more than this car is worth and the car he wants to replace it with
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2000 Buick Lesabre
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I purchased two bearing packs for an 03 Lexus ES 300 July 2013 one year later left rear bearing pack axle broke in half causing an accidentCRS and Mount Holly..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."