I have never in my 32 years used a product the mini shampoo & conditioner that tangled and took out my hair.I've used this product 4 times and each time it tangled my hair.

My hair texture is so ruff, I'm very angry and disgusted.

I've brought products for myself as well as 2 of the children's products for my daughter.I would absolutely love a refund and an explanation of why these products damagedy hair.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

Look at the bright side...how many people can use their hair to clean a cast iron skillet or plug a hole in a car's muffler?

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Seller Attitude And Item Still Not Send To Courier Lazada Malaysia "I had bought a xiao mi A1 mobile phone from Terra Distribution which does not required international shipment and I have tried to contact lazada customer service and ask them..." Read more Brinkmann Q Beam Max Million 3 rechargeable spotlight Brinkmann "I came in from visiting a neighbor and notice that my kitchen was Smokey. My spotlight had gotten stuck on ON. It melted 2 other very expensive spotlights as well..." Read more Factory Direct Home Improvement - Pissed Consumer of Factory Direct Factory Direct Home Improvement "I could find one window company that had good pricing and great products. All the window companies that came out to our home tried to sell us. I didn’t want..." Read more MegaBus OR HepABus What Do You See Megabus "...I have Pictures that I am including of What a Repulsive Ride we All Endured on this MegaBus Journey.Sewage, YES, as in the Toilet Water Running Down the isle and..." Read more