Okay, so this collection agency has been calling my moms house every 2 weeks for the last 2 and 1/2 years...The other night was the final straw. We do not know the person they are calling for.

He must have had our current phone # before we did. I have tried to be nice, and it just does not work. When they called the other night, they got mom stressed out so bad that she went into a full fledged asthma attack cause of them being so mean and nasty to her. I finally had to yell at them to get them to listen.

I said "We are on the DO NOT CALL list, WHY are you still calling here?" "We have been telling you for the last 2 and 1/2 years that we do not know this person, and stop calling here." So, I got their number off of caller ID, and called them back every 3 to 5 minutes for the rest of the night and when they answered, I would say "So, you don't like being harrassed either, do ya?" then I would hang up. Or, I would call them and say "Ahh, Clickey,Clickey!" Then I would hang up.Or I would just call them and hang up.

So, if ayone out there would like to take a chance at them for harrassing my 75 y.o. mother, here is their number...1-800-994-0380.

Comments

nikalseyn

another tactic is to call them and when they answer, blow a whistle into the phone. As hard as you can. Get one of those cheapies at a dollar store, they work just fine.