Replaceyourcell.com is a crock. I bought a motorola a630 from their ebay store, because the posting stated that even though it was a used phone, it had been checked and was working properly with minor cosmetic damage. I paid 118 dollars for it, and upon recieving it, i noticed that the outside screen did not work. I contacted the company on their website and on their ebay account, receiving a reply a few days later saying they would replace the phone, all i had to do was fill out an authorization form and send it back. Great! I can do that!

I did that...and three weeks later i have yet to hear a thing. Their ebay account is now closed, and an email i sent to their website went unanswered for almost a week. When i finally got a response it was to say that they had no idea what i was talking about! They had not recieved my return, nor was it in their records that i had even asked for a return!

Needless to say i was pretty PO'd, so i sent them copies of the correspondence i had with whoever at their company, where it CLEARLY says something along the lines of "I'm sorry to hear that! Sure we'll replace it, just send it back", i also sent them a copy of the reciept from the post office with the tracking number (which btw says it was receieved THREE WEEKS ago), and a copy of my credit card statement with a transaction to their accounts, and a transaction to the post office for the day of my return. And after all that, the best they could give me was "Well, we'll keep an eye out for it, maybe we'll get it over the weekend"...right.

So now i'm out 120 bucks with nothing to show for it. Thanks, thats great, keep an eye out for something that is probably sitting in a stack at your office or sitting in front of you, and keep my 120 bucks, i love donating my hard earned money to SCAMMERSA!!!!

Comments

I JUST TOOK THE PHONE TO METRO TODAY N THEY SAY THAT THE PHONE WAS REPORT STOLEN!!! WTF??

I HOPE BUSINESS LIKE YOU WILL SHUT DOWN SOON!!!! I HATE SCAMMMERS!!!

I have contacted this company twice with a complaint about a phone I purchased for my husband, it's a piece of junk!!! I have yet to hear back, I haven't even been given lame excuses! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Replaceyourcell.com is a SCAM SCAM SCAM. They sell MADE IN CHINA Phones. Only 10% of these phones work overall. So 90% of customers receive a bad phone.

They buy lots of " ? " for cheap then resell and double or triple their money.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU DONT LIKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!

I was ripped off by these scammers and I will not rest until every review board has my reviews all over it.

They will try to cover them up by writing there own reviews posing as real customers I am sure of it.

wow - they've got some LOUSY excuses on every negative review I have seen - try harder at taking care of return customers and you wont have this trouble - NOW THAT's a business plan!

There are several things at play here.

Firstly, our return policy clearly states that a phone must be returned in a timely manner AND must first obtain authorization to be returned. An RMA# must be written on the box in order for the return specialist to receive it.

If a customer fails to do that, and/or doesn't put any return information in the box (or any other kind of identifying information) the return won't/can't be processed.

Also, for the last few weeks, we have been closed up to two business days a week for religious observance

That seems to be the kind of situation here.

We always try to make our customers happy, and answer every email we receive. We invite this customer to re-email us to see how this situation can be worked out to their satisfaction.

to ReplaceYourCell.com Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States #725178

Your company sounds like a ***-shoot...good thing I read these posts from your VERY unsatisfied customers, before I gave you a dime of my money. I predict replaceyourcell.com will be out of business in a year. Good customer service means something to American consumers, which is why Apple has taken over the market, they have the happiest customers on the planet, all because they sell a quality product to begin with, you should make note o their business plan.