I have been trying to unlock my domain names I registered with REG.CA . They will not respond to any emails, phone calls and ultimately have monopolized the domains I paid for!

I contacted CIRA for Support and they were a horrible experience to work for. Every time I called them for follow up, the previous person had left the company and the new person would look into it and get back to me....nothing ever got done.

This is absolutely poor customer service and relations.

Anyone thinking of doing business with them should do their homework. Because of my experience, I would not recommend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Internet Service.

Comments

Anyone had any luck?

Hi Tim, here is the information I have. I retrieved it from the website "WhoIs" and it was confirmed by CIRA.

Whois: reg.com reg.net reg.org

Creation date: 2000/10/23

Expiry date: 2020/10/18

Updated date: 2011/07/22

Registrar:

Name: Reg.Ca (RegCA Enterprises Inc.)

Number: 224

Registrant:

Name: RegCA Enterprises Inc.

Administrative contact:

Langley BC V2Z1V7 Canada

Phone: +1.6045344191

Fax: +1.6045330591

Email: graham@reg.ca

I had been in contact with CIRA for the past 8 months and found them no help at all. I finally posted my frustration on Twitter and received a tweet back from them. I have filed a complaint with ICANN and the Competition Bureau as i feel they have monopolized my domain names and the way i am able to conduct my business.

I hope that helps.

I'm having the same problem trying to contact Reg.ca. I was wondering which phone number you're using?

I could only find e-mail contact information on their site. My next step is to submit a complain to CIRA.ca and find out what my options are.