Factory Outlet Store - Scammers!!!!

Feels like switch and bait store. Company send me the wrong refrigerator water filters. After I complain multiple times they had offered me to exchange it for the "right" one for the price I can get this filter anywhere in the store near me. To get the refund i had to ship it back but than the company refused to pay for the refund shipping.

Talked to the customer service rep; talked to the customer service manager - don't recognize it as a company mistake , hang up on me.

Ordered: Replacement Filter for LG LT800P / WF800 (2-Pack) (Brand New)

Received: filters for Kenmore

Will never shop there again and will strongly advise against doing the business with this "company"

Read
irina28_70
Product
Refrigerator Filter
I didn’t like
Do not honor their commitments, Customer service, Deceptive advertising, Response to defect product
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1258261 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Factory Outlet Store - Dealing with crooks!

I have never had such a bad experience buying online. Ordered 6 refrigerator filters.

They sent the wrong ones. When I went to change the filter 60 days later, it would not fit. I called them and asked for a refund or replacement of the correct filters. They refused to refund more than 3 of them, because it had been more than 30 days (even though they had never been unpacked).

Not only that, but they refused to refund anything at all, but would only give me credit for other purchases. Then they told me that they DON’T STOCK THE FILTERS I NEED! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that he was busy!

These guys are crooks and I am out $300 for filters that I can not use. AVOID THESE PEOPLE!

Read

After reconsideration, they refunded all my money. The issue is resolved.

Kenn
Product
Refrigerator Filter
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1176730 is a subjective opinion of poster.