Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty - Waste of money

The customers claim determination has been made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
Refrigerator
Pros
I thought i liked the price and the coverage, I thought i liked the price, I thought price and coverage sounded great
Cons
Nothing was true
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Select Home Warranty Deplorable
Review #1586790 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Filed my first claim. What a joke.

Tech that was assigned was 1 1/2 hrs away. He had no interest in coming here so he never showed up. This is for my refrigerator, middle of summer. Now select home warranty is offering me $150.00 to replace the fridge because its not worth looking at.

So I paid over $1200.00 to have no tech show up and be offered a concelation check of $150.00 to replace the fridge. About 1/10th of the replacement cost

Big Sandy Superstore - Delivered junk and fight to get $$ Back

Refrigerator damaged when delivered. Told freight company to take back and said they could not.

Item was only wrapped in plastic - no wonder damaged. 3 calls to customer service and zero response. Getting run around. Will go to store and demand $$ back.

Don't use this ripoff firm. Sell you damaged item and try to keep your $$.

Full refund
Review #1502483 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Premier Product Management - Rude, Condesending and careless

Update by user Mar 23

This is a company contracted by Home Depot to deliver appliances purchased at Home Depot. I have complained to them as well.

Original review posted by user Mar 21

Refrigerator delivery. No pre-delivery call.

Drivers did not introduce themselves nor had any ID tags to identify them. Driver tried to show proof he had called prior to arrival. His call history showed the wrong number. He tried to lay it off on Home Depot.

Drivers failed to remove all the plastic covering. The refrigerator was unsteady and "rocking". Driver said he didn't know a way to adjust and lock the wheels. (its page 1 in the manual) he then said "put some stuff in it and that will steady it.

True..but, then the doors don't line up. Sign here and out the door.

Sacramento, California
Refrigerator
Cons
Delivery team unprofessional
Problem with delivery
Review #1497089 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Not a good experience at all

Bought a wine refrigerator from Eric Fridell in Escondido ca. Seem to be working does not get cold called Eric said he was sorry he would come out to exchange it or refund me talked several times has left me waiting for him 3 times now hes just ignoring me what a scam

Damaged or defective
Review #1488776 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pissed with Sears

Sears has failed me regarding a refrigerator still under warranty. I have had no refrigerator all thru the holidays. I want to WARN all potential customers to never buy any appliances from Sears.

EVER!

I am in the same situation. My refrigerator needs repair and it has been 2 weeks and sears just will not cover warranties or help us at all.

They send me in circles on the phone and emails. They have basically told me that they can not help us and no service for warranty on parts or fridge. Please do not purchase from sears they do not back their name or product.

I bought a Kenmore Elite refrigerator and it is not even 3 years old. I am very sad for I have been their customer for years and never had problems before and that is why I purchased from them b

Warranty issue
Review #1441137 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - Our family Thanksgiving is RUINED

This Thanksgiving was going to be a big deal for my family. We lost so many family members over the last 18 months, it is hard to find reasons to be Thankful.

We thought for sure my little brother would be called to duty again and miss Thanksgiving, when he was not we felt, well Thankful to have him around the table instead of thinking of all those who were not. I lost my husband since then and of course everything has been falling apart, appliances included! Fridge broke, Washer and Dryer. all in two months time frame!

When the fridge broke AGAIN and without my husband to fix or any savings to buy ANOTHER new fridge after just replacing the other appliances and a fridge-full of spoiled food(used appliances but new to us) I saw SEARS new leasing option and thought THANK GOD, we just may get our Thanksgiving all together after all. It was set to be delivered this Tuesday November 13th. Because of what SEARS admits was THEIR mistake, I wont have a fridge before thanksgiving and so NO big thanksgiving dinner all together. I tried to work with them, to send me ANY fridge.

They refused. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Tags
Cons
Complete disrespect
Reason of review
bad service, no delivery, rude, discriminatory
Preferred solution
To warn others to avoid SEARS
Review #1398161 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes - Damaged refrigerator and door

Lowe’s has delivered 3 damaged refrigerators to us and today a damaged front door which we refused.

We have paid around $8000 for appliances and a front door and storm door recently.

The LG French door refrigerator was delivered 3 or 4 times, ( I’ve lost times)

and each was damaged. We finally accepted one which was slightly damaged in order to have a refrigerator.

Months ago we special ordered a main front door and storm door.

Today it was sent out damaged.

We refused it.

Corporate office first refused to replace it even though we paid cash for both doors and installation.

Finally, he (whatever his name is) supposedly said he would reorder the door. It was essentially like pulling hen’s teeth to get to this point with him and remind you this is an expensive door that we have already paid for plus installation.

He knew how to use the B.S. they are taught to use to appease the public but we weren’t buying into it.

These corporations should know by now that the public is sick and tired of all their corporate lingo to the consumer.

Here winter is coming on and we still have no doors and a brand new refrigerator with minor damage to the back plate.

Every time we deal with Lowe’s it is another nightmare, yet, the other competitor is almost as bad. Where does this leave you in 2018?

Gone is the day when man put pride in his work and products.

It’s very disheartening to say the least.

Be prepared when you shop for major articles in particular and stand your ground with these big companies. After all, it’s your hard earned money, not their’s.

Damaged or defective
Review #1394475 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1394475.

Buddys Home Furnishings - Broken refrigerator by employee

The employee that delivered the refrigerator to my new house broke one of the lower side door drawers and lied about doing it and while in the process of placing the refrigerator in my kitchen, they put two holes in my ceiling. I have tried to contact them back but they closed the store 20 minutes early.

Damaged or defective
Review #1389893 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - Worst customer service of all time!

They delivered a refrigerator and cooktop which were both damaged. They offered us a discount of $120 for the couple small scratches and dents on the side of refrigerator if we kept it.

So we decided to keep the refrigerator, but now a month later we still have not received the credit. The cooktop was crushed and damaged beyond use, so they picked that unit up 2 weeks ago and we still haven't received our refund.

Customer service says wait 3-5 business days and after no refund we call and they try asking us to wait another 3-5 business days. I requested a call back from a supervisor twice and still never received the promised call backs.

Damaged or defective
Review #1349604 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1349604.

Sears - NIGHTMARE

THE *** SEARS SOLD US A REFRIGERATOR THAT DID NOT WORK. IT TOOK 17 DAYS TO SEND A *** THEY CALL A TECHNICIAN WHO CALL US AND HE IS LEAVING BECAUSE HE HAS NO WHERE TO PARK.

WE OFFERED HIM OUR PARKING SPACE, THEN HE SAID I AM LEAVING ANYWAY. AFTER A MONTH & 1/2, WE GOT A REFRIGERATOR THAT WORKS BUT IN MY OPINION A PIECE OF CRAP. WE WERE DENIED A FOOD LOSS REBATE BECAUSE THE REFRIGERATOR WAS NOT SERVICED. HOW THE *** DO YOU SERVICE A REFRIGERATOR IF YOU LEAVE??????????

IF ANYONE BUYS FROM SEARS BE READY FOR THE WORST EXPERIENCE YOU CAN IMAGINE. OVER A MONTH WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR, HAVING TO EAT OUT EVERY DAY, AND SEARS DONT THINK WE ARE ENTITLED TO A FOOD LOSS REBATE. THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOME DEPOT OR LOWES, ARE THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SURE!!!

I INTEND TO FILE A LAWSUIT ON PRINCIPAL. *** SERVICE ALL AROUND.

300 FOOD LOSS REBATE
Review #1326175 is a subjective opinion of poster.