Letgo - Not a good experience at all

Bought a wine refrigerator from Eric Fridell in Escondido ca. Seem to be working does not get cold called Eric said he was sorry he would come out to exchange it or refund me talked several times has left me waiting for him 3 times now hes just ignoring me what a scam

RareGiraffe245
Damaged or defective
Review #1488776 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - Our family Thanksgiving is RUINED

This Thanksgiving was going to be a big deal for my family. We lost so many family members over the last 18 months, it is hard to find reasons to be Thankful.

We thought for sure my little brother would be called to duty again and miss Thanksgiving, when he was not we felt, well Thankful to have him around the table instead of thinking of all those who were not. I lost my husband since then and of course everything has been falling apart, appliances included! Fridge broke, Washer and Dryer. all in two months time frame!

When the fridge broke AGAIN and without my husband to fix or any savings to buy ANOTHER new fridge after just replacing the other appliances and a fridge-full of spoiled food(used appliances but new to us) I saw SEARS new leasing option and thought THANK GOD, we just may get our Thanksgiving all together after all. It was set to be delivered this Tuesday November 13th. Because of what SEARS admits was THEIR mistake, I wont have a fridge before thanksgiving and so NO big thanksgiving dinner all together. I tried to work with them, to send me ANY fridge.

They refused. AVOID AVOID AVOID

MonthlyPolecat600
Tags
Complete disrespect
Reason of review
bad service, no delivery, rude, discriminatory
Preferred solution
To warn others to avoid SEARS
Review #1398161 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes - Damaged refrigerator and door

Lowe’s has delivered 3 damaged refrigerators to us and today a damaged front door which we refused.

We have paid around $8000 for appliances and a front door and storm door recently.

The LG French door refrigerator was delivered 3 or 4 times, ( I’ve lost times)

and each was damaged. We finally accepted one which was slightly damaged in order to have a refrigerator.

Months ago we special ordered a main front door and storm door.

Today it was sent out damaged.

We refused it.

Corporate office first refused to replace it even though we paid cash for both doors and installation.

Finally, he (whatever his name is) supposedly said he would reorder the door. It was essentially like pulling hen’s teeth to get to this point with him and remind you this is an expensive door that we have already paid for plus installation.

He knew how to use the B.S. they are taught to use to appease the public but we weren’t buying into it.

These corporations should know by now that the public is sick and tired of all their corporate lingo to the consumer.

Here winter is coming on and we still have no doors and a brand new refrigerator with minor damage to the back plate.

Every time we deal with Lowe’s it is another nightmare, yet, the other competitor is almost as bad. Where does this leave you in 2018?

Gone is the day when man put pride in his work and products.

It’s very disheartening to say the least.

Be prepared when you shop for major articles in particular and stand your ground with these big companies. After all, it’s your hard earned money, not their’s.

Damaged or defective
Review #1394475 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1394475.

Buddys Home Furnishings - Broken refrigerator by employee

The employee that delivered the refrigerator to my new house broke one of the lower side door drawers and lied about doing it and while in the process of placing the refrigerator in my kitchen, they put two holes in my ceiling. I have tried to contact them back but they closed the store 20 minutes early.

NutritiousFlamingo523
Damaged or defective
Review #1389893 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sears - Worst customer service of all time!

They delivered a refrigerator and cooktop which were both damaged. They offered us a discount of $120 for the couple small scratches and dents on the side of refrigerator if we kept it.

So we decided to keep the refrigerator, but now a month later we still have not received the credit. The cooktop was crushed and damaged beyond use, so they picked that unit up 2 weeks ago and we still haven't received our refund.

Customer service says wait 3-5 business days and after no refund we call and they try asking us to wait another 3-5 business days. I requested a call back from a supervisor twice and still never received the promised call backs.

Damaged or defective
Review #1349604 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1349604.

Sears - NIGHTMARE

THE *** SEARS SOLD US A REFRIGERATOR THAT DID NOT WORK. IT TOOK 17 DAYS TO SEND A *** THEY CALL A TECHNICIAN WHO CALL US AND HE IS LEAVING BECAUSE HE HAS NO WHERE TO PARK.

WE OFFERED HIM OUR PARKING SPACE, THEN HE SAID I AM LEAVING ANYWAY. AFTER A MONTH & 1/2, WE GOT A REFRIGERATOR THAT WORKS BUT IN MY OPINION A PIECE OF CRAP. WE WERE DENIED A FOOD LOSS REBATE BECAUSE THE REFRIGERATOR WAS NOT SERVICED. HOW THE *** DO YOU SERVICE A REFRIGERATOR IF YOU LEAVE??????????

IF ANYONE BUYS FROM SEARS BE READY FOR THE WORST EXPERIENCE YOU CAN IMAGINE. OVER A MONTH WITHOUT A REFRIGERATOR, HAVING TO EAT OUT EVERY DAY, AND SEARS DONT THINK WE ARE ENTITLED TO A FOOD LOSS REBATE. THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOME DEPOT OR LOWES, ARE THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SURE!!!

I INTEND TO FILE A LAWSUIT ON PRINCIPAL. *** SERVICE ALL AROUND.

SizzlingLeopardSeal
Problem with delivery
300 FOOD LOSS REBATE
Review #1326175 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Sears - Breach of Probation Agreement

Update by user Jul 24, 2018

Breach of Protection Agreement

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2018

I want to report a complaint against SEARS:

I purchased a refrigerator from sears in September 2016, and was delivered in October. After few months in April 2017 I found a lot of ice around the freezer’s light, I called and a technician came and changed the heater, he took out the back of the freezer and found a mountain of ice, he used a hot dryer to defrost the ice.

Few months later same problem happened again in August 2017, then the technician called the technical support over the phone and changed two sensors. A few months later in November same year same problem happened again.

A few months later in May of this year, they changed the Fan motor. A few months later in this month July same problem happened again and the technician said he needs to change the Board.

I called the Protection Agreement for Replacement according to what it’s stated, that after the third time within twelve months period I have the right for replacement, but they refused.

FavorableAffenpinscher778
Dealings with customer
Bad quality
Replacement
Review #1312279 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Never buy anything from Sears

We bought a fridge 45days ago and has not worked 1 full day yet. After many hours on the phone!

More than 6 repairmen we still have a brand new Fridigaire that does not work. Philippines only communication! Totally worthless. No common sense!

Poorest service ever! Contacting the better business bureau. What a ripoff. Whatever you do!

Do not purchase anything at Sears. Maybe we should consider a class action suit because so many people have been ripped off by this company. It is no wonder they are going out of business. I have called Lampert!

CEO!

Let’s see if he calls me back. My bet is that he doesn’t.

ConfusedCuttlefish388
I didn’t like
Very poor customer service from management and retail support, Inability to actually honor the warranty, Negligence
Full refund
Review #1310963 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hhgregg - Not good

Ice maker not working and wolf came in and stated it was working and it’s not working

CheeryHummingbird
Damaged or defective
Review #1300441 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Camping World - Useless Service Deparment / No warranty compliance / very poor attitude

I purchased a new Dometic Refrigerator from the San Marcos California Camping WorldLast year in March. The product came with a two year warranty for an installed price of over $1500.00.

The unit stopped working two days ago and would not get cold. I called the service department and was told by Dennis Tucker to bring it in and they would diagnose the issue at no charge as it was under warranty. I explained we were on the road but would drive back to get it fixed the next day. Well, low and behold they did not even look at the the unit.

I asked why and I was told it was a very low priory as it was a warranty issue. I asked to talk to the service manager, Daryl, and he said they were very busy and would get around to it whenever he could, but since there was no Money in it for his store it would be a couple of weeks to a month before he was ready. Now I told them it was imperative to diagnose the issue so I can be back on the road, but Daryl said he did NOT care.

If I did not like that I could pick up my RV and go somewhere else! This is the last draw as an attorney I’m filing a lawsuit and consumer complaint to the state attorney general!!!

IndustriousSiameseFightingFish
Service department
Warranty issue
$2000
Full refund
Review #1284417 is a subjective opinion of poster.