Baers Furniture - Never again

2.6

I purchased a recliner because I have a bed but I sleep with this chair I paid over $1000 for it hoping it would last 3 to 4 years it’s barely 8-year-olds it’s been broken for four months of the time they’re ordering a part I guess from China closet hasn’t got here yet they have not called me back once this store used to be great the customer service was outstanding but don’t buy

Bad quality
Review #1585085 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1585085.

Wish - Manual Recliner Lincoluton Manual Recliner. Colour Coral Paisley. Spelled the first name of the company wrong.

When l put it together, l seen that the left hand side of the back doesn’t go all the way in? I threw the box out, l would appreciate if Fedex could pick it up, to return it.

I can also see openings on the corners of the seat. Not sturdy on floor, moves when l put up the foot rest. I would like another one, l just hope it will be in better shape.

If not l would like my refund. Oder # 2906528641

Loss
Review #1532420 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sofa Mart - Poor quality furniture

1.4

The zig zag springs went bad about 2 years after my purchase supposedly they replaced them now just out of warranty they have gone bad again on both pieces of furniture sofa and recliner, can’t even sit comfortably on any seat now I’ll never purchase anything there again just trash !

Recliner
Pros
Original sales person
Cons
Extra warranty protection did not cover poor quality of product, Useless warranty, Flaw in product
Repair my stuff
Review #1518327 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rooms To Go - Read the reviews, you will want a room to come from somewhere else...

Ordered a recliner. THEY set day and time of delivery. I took a half day off from work. They didn't call or show up in promised time frame. After the cut off time, they call to say they want to make delivery. I wish I could charge them an hourly rate for what I missed at work.

Told them to cancel the order, I didn't want to deal with such a company.

They then charge the delivery fee anyway, for a day and time THEY set.

If you read online reviews of this company, it is obvious they aren't capable of providing quality service. Charging me for a delivery they couldn't make does not qualify as quality service.

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to learn about your late delivery. We hate to hear that you feel this way and we would certainly love to help in any way that we can.

Care to email us your order info and the details of your experience to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We look forward to hearing from you soon!

@TellUsRTG

I talked to your representative one time, who was short with me and said the delivery charge would stand. I filed a grievance with the credit card company and you all still charged.

Tell me what could possibly help by emailing this address you have given? Waste more of my time?

@Anonymous

We definitely understand your frustration. We would love nothing more than the opportunity to review this situation further and try to offer a more satisfactory resolution.

We are not able to do so without you sending us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com though. Should you change your mind, please send us an email and we can look into this for you!

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1492897 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Raymour and Flanigan - Super bowl foul! On January 31, 2019 I purchased a power lift recliner in order to watch the super bowl on February 3, 2019.

4.5

The recliner was delivered as scheduled. I was very excited about my new birthday gift.

I sat in my new toy to try it out and it felt very comfortable. However, when I attempted to recline back to the sitting position, the chair had no power and remained stuck in the lift position. I was then very disappointed and disgusted because now I would be unable to enjoy the game. I immediately called the store and explained the situation.

I was told that I would not be able to get a replacement until February 6, 2019.

I believed that since I am a good customer, I should have gotten a replacement sooner. I also purchased other products on that same day for a total of $1152.25 and have brought other furniture in the past and have been completely satisfied.

On time delivery
Review #1463645 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mathis Furniture - Sold a piece of junk that was damaged from factory by Mathis Bros.

I bought a dual recliner for $650 June of 2018. I picked it up at their dock (had to rent a truck).

Got it home it was the wrong color, but I liked the color I got as much as the one I wanted so I kept it . It came in 4 pieces that I put together, the base and 2 backs and a center piece. The center piece would not attach correctly, so I just mounted as best I could and left it. It took 2 hours trying to put the part on before I gave up.

Within a few weeks the release handle that allows the chair to recline wouldn't work. Called Mathis Bros. they wanted me to return it (at my expense so they could look at it. I said no so they sent out a repairman.

He came out and fixed the problem, I told him about the center piece that I couldn't attach. He looked it over and said it was not drilled correctly at the factory. He drilled new holes to fix that and left. Within a few weeks later, same problem with the same release handle.

Called them again, same response, they wanted me to bring it back. Once again I said no. They sent out 2 repairmen and took half of the recliner back to the store to repair it. Within a week or so the said it was repaired and would bring it back.

Everything worked until about a month after they returned it I started noticing the seat part of the chair was tilted towards the outside of the chair. It increasingly grew worse until I had to start putting a pillow on the seat because I was getting backaches. Both sides are doing it, the right side (the side with the original handle problems) is more pronounced, but they are both doing it. I paid $650 for a piece of junk.

I bought new furniture because I didn't want problems that come with used furniture, instead I get this.

I will never shop there again. They should have offered me a refund or replaced it as soon as they saw it was a lemon from the factory.

ncalloway
Mathis Furniture Verified Representative

Hello- We apologize about the multiple issues you continue to have with your furniture. If you can please email us your sales order number or phone number associated with this purchase to CustomerRelations@mathisbrothers.com, we will have our Management Team look into this to see how we can assist. Thank you for your business.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Recliner
Pros
Salesperson
Cons
Customer service, Product quality
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1456453 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Furnituremaxx - Problem with recliner purchases

Problem when you say I’m reclinddee. Sounds like something broke

Recliner
Review #1441608 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rooms To Go - Cheap junk

Cindy Crawford recliner wore out and ragged way to soon. This is low end furniture. No way I’ll ever purchase from rooms to go again.

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your furniture and would love to get more information on your experience. Please email us the details of your order to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will be more than happy to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Montgomery, Alabama
Bad quality
Review #1437758 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Furniture Warehouse - WTF REALLY WTF

2.9

Went to get a recliner here found one that fit my needs and was comfy but was a FACTORY DROP (BEWARE) and they said it was a close out and when i reclined in it I noticed one side was held together with someones half aed staple gun and the other side material was not even attached ..when I asked salesman WTF are you doing selling damaged ( and badly repaired) recline as NEW........REALLY AND THE SALESMAN ACTED LIKE THIS WAS NORMAL..OMG RUN DO NOT BUY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Gilbert, Arizona
Recliner
Pros
Selection and prices
Cons
You made big lots furniture look good and thats hard to do
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1428535 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rooms To Go - Recliner

Beware of sale merchandise. A sale is not a good deal if the furniture is totally defective.

Unable to rate on the page.

Poor customer service, store does not stand in back of their product, no resolution. BUYER BEWARE.

TellUsRTG

We caught your other post and have requested more information. We are truly sorry to hear of your negative experience and certainly want to do our best to turn it around for you! We just need you to send us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com in order for us to do so!

Bad quality
Review #1420319 is a subjective opinion of poster.