BEWARE: Complete liar and knows ZERO. Stay away!

My wife and I came to Orlando to buy a condo and somehow (big regrets) we meet Jim Shelton. We wanted to see several condos and townhouses.

First of all, this idiot has no clue as to what he is talking about. I am a real estate lawyer and know how condo associations work, period and that is what I do every day. I would ask this guy the most basic of questions and he would spout off complete nonsense and quote Florida Statute as if he was a lawyer.

Everything he told us was dead wrong.

When I would try to mention that I actually know association law, he would continue to talk over me spouting more nonsense. He would not shut up about a lawsuit he filed against a developer in Orlando and I looked it up....he lost every case.

Not shocked, don’t waste your time with this moron.

Tags
  • Jim Shelton Orlando Broker
  • James Shelton
Jim Shelton liar
Loss
Review #1321883 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1321883.
1.6

Beware of this woman

Move in ready was not really true cracks in tile, leaning bar in kitchen and pop breakers everyday. Me and my family lived there 5 months.

Everything was normal until we were accused of changing a door *** and hanging blinds.

We changed nothing and were evicted for a lie we were cureent on rent caused no problems with neighbors or the law. This woman is a major pathological liar she will say do whatever to make it fit her will and will keep every penny of your deposit and lie on receipt saying she fix the that you broke that was already damaged when you moved in buyer beware you will thank me

EmptyCommonBuzzard
Realtor
Review #1259611 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Equity Mortgage - Not a good company

my loan was taking forever and aaron barr who i was working with quit almost right before the end. this is the worst company ever.

no one calls you back and none of them know what they are doing. run from this company unless you have a year or so to wait. never did have any one else from there take over my loan. this was my first time home buying and it was the worst experience ever.

i dont know how any other person did on their first mortgage but i will never recomend them to any one. i am still waiting on some one to call me.

i really dont have a hundred words about this place, my realtor also lied to me from day one. going to close july 8th no going to close august 12th no going to close sept 8th no going to close oct 10th no no no they need to get their heads out of their *** or just shut down

Poor customer service
Review #1147361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1147361.

American Equity Mortgage - Buying a home

Alice Lewis and Jamie Potter Boyd have went above and beyond and have exceeded my expectations about buying a house. This is the 3rd house I've bought and these 2 ladies and my Realtor Shannon Wallace have always answered all my questions the same day I ask them.

We need more good people like these 3 in the Real Estate business. Thanks again for all your help to make my life easier. Why do I have to add 100 words for this review.

Seems like a lot to write, so this is a space filler. 100 words is way to much to write for a review and it takes to much time.

Good customer service
Review #1093180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1093180.

UNETHICAL REALTORS IN MERCED COUNTY CALIFORNIA

WHO OUT THERE HAS HAD THEIR REALTOR SHOW THEM A HOUSE, WRITR AN OFFER AND TAKE DAYS TO A WEEK AND NOT RECEIVE ANY INFO .. ABOUT THE OFFER...

THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THE LISTING AGENTS OFFICE DOES NOT WANT TO SHARE THE 'COMMISSION' CASE IN POINT I MET THE SELLERS DURING THE SHOWING SPOKE TO THEM ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD, WHY THEY WERE SELLING A REGULAR CONVERSATION. THAT EVENING OUR REALTOR SUBMITTED OUR OFFER AND WAITED TO SEE IF THE OFFER WAS ACCEPTED. OUR AGENT CALLED US THREE DAYS LATER AND SAID THAT OUR OFFER WAS BEING REVIEWED AS HE HAD JUST SPOKE TO THE LISTING AGENT. WHILE SHOPPING IAT THE WAL- MART IN MERCED WE BUMPED INTO THE PROPERTY OWNERS, THE CONVERSATION EVENTUALLY GOT AROUND TO THE HOUSE AND ASKED WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT OUR FULL PRICE OFFER, THEY LOOKED AT US AND SAID THAT IT WAS NEVER SHOWN TO THEM.

I CALLED MY AGENT WHO IN TURN CALLED THE LISTING AGENT , WHO THEN INFORMED THEM THAT THERE WAS NOW AN ACCEPTED OFFER. GREEDY UNETHICAL REALTOR AND BROKER. SECOND STORY PUT IN OFFER IN LATE JANUARY 2017 ON A SHORT SALE WAITED 90 DAYS TO FIND OUT THE LISTING AGENT WHO CALLS HERSELF THE SHORT SALE QUEEN OF MERCED NEVER EVEN SUBMITTED AN OFFER OR COMPLETED PACKAGE TO THE MORTGAGE COMPANY. SHE WASTED THE DISTRESSED SELLERS TIME .

WASTED OUR TIME AND HER BROKER WHO OWNS AND BROKERS THE REALTY COMPANY TOLD THE SELLER WE DIDNT MAKE ANY PROMISES IT WAS A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT... THE COMPANY HAS A NUMERICAL NUMBER AT THE END OF ITS NAME. REALTORS IN THIS CENTRAL VALLEY TOWN DO WHAT THEY WANT FOR THEIR OWN GREED I AM SURE THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THATIS HAPPENS TO. SLL OF THESE COMPANIES HAVE INVESTORS THAT GET THE FIRST CHOICE BEFORE ANY PROPERTY IS LISTED...

WHY SHOULD I HAVE ANY LOYALTY TO A REALTOR WHEN THE LISTING AGENT IS GOING SELL THE HOME TO A BUYER IN THEIR OFFICE!! ANYWAY. THEY DISABLE THE ELECTRONIC LOCKBOXES BY CHANGING THE CODE SO THAT REALTORS FROM A DIFFERENT OFFICE HAS NO WAY TO SHOW THE HOME.... WHEN YOUR REALTOR CALLS THE LISTING OFFICE THE REPLY IS ALWAYS I JUST SHOWED THE HOME AND THE BOX WORKED FINE.

THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF REALTORS KNOWS THAT IT'S HAPPENING.... BUT THEY WANT YOU TO PROVE IT CAN YOU SAY CONDONING THE UNETHICAL PRACTICES OF REALTORS IN THIS VALLEY TOWN... THIS PRACTICE IS PROBABLY STATEWIDE... WHY AM I PAYING TAXES TO SUPPORT THIS STATE AGENCY....

DRAIN THE SWAMP.. I NOW CALL THE LISTING AGENT ONLY FOR EACH HOME I WANT TO SEE THIS IS TIME CONSUMING HOWEVER I WILL CONTINUE THIS PRACTICE UNTIL I PURCHASE A HOME.

Poor customer service
Review #1056218 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1056218.

Realtor Review

+1 901-378-8070

This GUY IS A TOTAL SCAM.ARTISIT THAT PRETENDS TO SALE HOMES. HE TELLS.YOUR THERE'S NO DEPOSIT BUT A RESERVATION FEE OF 500$ ..but HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE BEFORE YOUR APPROVED AFTER THE CREDIT CHECK?? What a BUNCH OF BOLONY DONT BE A VICTIM AND GIVE.THIS GUY A FREE 500 YOU WILL BE SORRY

Problems with payment
Review #854362 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer854362.