Wish - Drone ordered was NOT what i recieved.

My father ordered a Drone with a 4k hd camera. It came roughly a month late as and had black duct tape over the camera holes making you think it was a camera lens.

I peeled the tape off and no camera, it was empty inside. The drone wasnt even the same name, it came in styrofoam and a bag, no box! What a joke website!

I WOULD RECOMEND YOU NOT ORDER FROM HERE, YOU WILL GET TAKEN! READ THE REVIEWS, I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEFORE HAND.

HilariousScallop482
Not as described
Review #1441067 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Wish - Horriable

Ordered a drone on the wish app for my boyfriend for christmas and it sent me a different camera with the drone then the picture and no wire to hook up the drone to the camera I've been trying to contact them and the support thing on the app keeps saying try again later imgetting very maddd.... how do I talk to a personnn

SizzlingPanther
Not as described
Review #1440358 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.5

Gearbest - Good online retailer with fair prices

I have been ordering from GearBest for the last 3 years. Every item I bought was of expected quality and there was never any mixup.

The only thing that might be annoying is the shipping time, but that is to be expected depending on the year season, carrier etc. I live in Europe so they usually have a special shipping methods tailored for Europe where you might get your more expensive product without paying additionally for customs taxes.

They also have warehouses in Europe for some items, and you can get the item way much faster in about 2-3 days, but off course this will be 20-30% more expensive than ordering the item from China warehouse and waiting 2-3 weeks or sometimes longer. Sometimes it happens that items arrive in less than 10 days, but off course this all depends on many other factors...

QuietBeagle536
I liked
It seems cheap and easy, Good special offers, All is perfect
Shipping support
Fair pricing
Review #1398257 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Gearbest - Got damage product its more then a month problem not resolve

As you can see in video drone is not able to fly kindly help me to resolve the issue because what i paid its my hard earn money

CalmPuffin
Damaged or defective
Review #1371840 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Drone Dotcom - Do Not Buy From This Site

I googled "GPS drones for $100. - $200." the search presented me with a page of sites selling this type of drone. A DJI clone advertised as having GPS, return to home, and a 1080p camera intrigued me so I went to the site, looked at the specs and features and figured it was not even a mid level drone as far as features but for $115 I could see a basic GPS camera drone being sold at that price. They are all over the place now. So I bit, I ordered one but tried to cancel my order IMMEDIATELY after checking the site thoroughly, prices of other quads they have to sell seem to be way off. Too expensive or too cheap., depending on the models I was familiar with. I was assured my order would be canceled by dronedotcom.com. Two days later I received confirmation that my order was shipped. I received a very cheap ..I mean $20. cheap. No GPS, no return to home, pinhole .03mp camera with horizon skewed to the left. Wobbles horribly in flight. I asked for a refund and this was the response:

Ray,

the request was very simple and so would this process if you wasn't so impatient and unreasonable.

You elevated this to PayPal and so lets let them handle this, we don not pay for return shipping.

Note: The product is a toy "clone drone" and has had zero complaints other then you,

Because we also sale the real DJI's for $500- $1000+,

So informed shoppers know that there buying a toy for $100 bucks.

Hence the word CLONE!

What is perplexing to me is the fact that you waste all this time typing emails and complaining,

when you could have used that same energy to do your due diligence before you purchased the item.

Damon Megg

WOW ! Nuff said

Read

This guy is a shifty ripoff artist. DO NOT PURCHASE.

I placed a order in November, still never received, it’s coming from China which I did not know. It has been according to order sitting in some facility in China since Dec 26. I have asked numberous times for my money back. There is no phone number to call, there is a shifty automated customer service on the site.

Will not responded to emails. Need to be shut down

This site is fraud website. you get toy clone.

Thank you for posting. Saved some money. Seems like they have bad customer service.

ThunderousTurkishAngora863
I didn’t like
Misrepresentation of goods and services
I'm alive
Review #1371434 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Drone Dotcom - Devious Shifty retailer

DroneDotCom is devious, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Listing said it was a 4K drone, and actually it was a 720x1280, they actually sell you a 1K drone.

Also listed the drone as a 1280p, instead of the normal way of it being a 720p. Cheap shifty way to sell a 720p drone. Cancelled immediately after placing order, once I realized what they were doing, and was told sorry the order was already shipped. A week later I get an email stating the order has now shipped.

They could have cancelled but refused to. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! Now I have to pay for return shipping, on an order they could have stopped and cancelled right away. Much better stores to buy from, try Banggood...bought Xiaomi Mi $463...got it within 4 days.

Exactly the right description and what I ordered. They changed ad somewhat, still selling drone as a 4K camera, IT'S not...even the 1080p camera is only a 2K camera!

OtherSnappingTurtle
Devious shifty retailer
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
DroneDotCom pays for return shipping, and full refund.
Review #1345049 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Owner Manuel

I did not get the owner Manuel for the item I bought no.

#65751929 I need the Manuel to run the rc helicopter drone with camera had remote control 4ch 6 axis gyro please sent it out as fast as you can plus I did not get the box that it came in please send it out this is a gift so I need them please call me about it 3153431630 I need this matter Handel fast my email is. bivendl@yahoo.com

This is how it came no box or Manuel need them both again please help me out with this can not use it till I get them both please send it out

ExtensiveBurmese
No Manuel or box
Review #1278300 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Tophatter - Cost of returning items with tracking as required by their policy

i order some items which turned out to be junk. does work or not was was advertised.

i contacted customer service and they said i have to return items back to china with tracking information so they can monitor it. i went to my post office in Canada and to ship the item back to China with tracking is $102.00 xpresspost and $85.00 by slow boat with tracking. they indicated that they want the item back within 10 days and there's not way the boat will make it there by then. the item i bought was $26.00.

By the way how can they trace an item from china to me and pay $10.00 shipping. what deal do they have with their post office??? Anyway i have decided that i will not by anything else from Tophatter.

i like Wish.com as they will refund the item and you can donate it or get rid of it. lesson learned.

ClassyPorcupine
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1273981 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Gearbest - Nothing but Positive Experiences.

GearBest is a wonderful site that supports the quadcopter community. Yes, it does take some time to get the parts, but they are selling quality items at a great price. I buy Drones, every one I have bought has flown out of the box without any issues. (yes, changing the config and tuning does help them fly better). I will continue to buy from Gearbest. (so far have spend well over $1800 and have not had a single issue. Shipping has been around 15 days.

I have ordered 6 GT220 Firedancers

1 darkmax

4 sets of motors, and am currently waiting on an order of 8 micro's for a small league I am starting...

SharpMongrel
I liked
Great pricing, Great products, Quick shipping for the distance
Fair pricing
Review #1270777 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Tophatter - Be aware

There is a reason items are cheap bought a drone. Underline price quoted $449.00 Bids start at a dollar and believe me thats all its worth.

Thing never worked right out of the box. Be aware if its that cheep its junk.

Read

please clear my visa and I will pay my debt so I can bid. my card was cleared at 8:00 this morning.

THE problem was that I was bidding so much that they thought the card was lost oyr stolen. I am bed ridden that playing on the computer or watching t.v.

is all I have to do. so please assist me in restoring my account so I may pay for my last item and continue bidding

GainfulBear
Pricing issue
Review #1263381 is a subjective opinion of poster.