Radiologist Robert Fusselman is an ***!!! In April 2008, I had a routine mammogram done.

A few days later I received a letter stating that I had problems with my "RIGHT" breast and that more diagnosis was needed. Since I had never had problems with my right breast this scared the *** out of me. After talking with my doctor that sent me for the test, it was discovered that Radiologist Robert Fusselman could not tell the difference between "RIGHT" and "LEFT". Also according to my doctor's office, Radiologist Robert Fusselman never provided a report to my doctor to explain what the problem was.

(My doctor's office called repeatedly for this report, with numerous answers like, the report is separated from the xrays, they can't find the report, and finally there was no report provided.) My doctor finally sent me to a reputable place to get my mammogram, but since Radiologist Robert Fusselman made such a mess of things... identifying the wrong breast and not filling out a report, then I had to do my mammogram completely over and pay DOUBLE! AVOID RADIOLOGIST ROBERT FUSSELMAN!!!!

RADIOLOGIST ROBERT FUSSELMAN IS AN ***!!!

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #800006

ITS CALLED A TRANSCRIPTION. THERE HAS TO BE A TRANSCRIPTIONIST ELSEWISE ITS FRAUD/ ALL RADILOGISTS HAVE A TRANSCRIBER IF THEY DONT THEN THEYRE NOT MD. CHECK THE GOVT WEBSITE TO SEE IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS ...........ACTUALLY A REGISTERED DOCTOR.