About 7 Hearing Aid Manufacturers in the United States assemble the vast majority of all hearing aids sold. It is a common practice, for marketing purposes, to "Prive Label" or "Private Brand" a hearing aid, which means assigning a name to the product other than the Manufacturer.

Examples are: Miracle Ear, Beltone,NuEar,Audibel,Sonus,HearX,to name just a few.Almost all hearing aids sold today are what are called Programmable, either with Digital Signal Processing, or Analog Signal Processing.There is no such thing as a "100 % DIGITAL" hearing aid, since the Microphone and Receiver (speaker) are always Analog, and have to be.Every hearing aid sold is furnished with a Repair and Loss & Damage Provision Warranty.The Private Brand hearing aids can only be serviced by Participating Dealers, which results in the Consumer being at the mercy (No Competition) of such Dealers. They can charge whatever the traffic will bear to repair the hearing aids and whatever they want to replace the hearing aids, under the Warranty Provisions, since there is no competition.

Propriety Software is required to adjust such hearing aids and is not available to independent dealers.Any Hearing Aid Dealer can have their own Brand Name placed on the shell resulting in only that Dealer knowing what Electronics are on the inside.Insist on a copy of the programming software. BUYER BEWARE

Comments

3 Putt

James Harris........

Wow........These are the same people who took me for a lot of money over a number of years, there is no question that they tampered with my units in order to sell me new ones, however they got caught with my last ones. I really feel for you and those who got caught up in their "Free Hearing Test, Etc.

Believe me, these people are only interested in your money, not your needs. Trust me, Audibel and the state board that licenses these people could care less, they've got your hard earned money.

There is however an Audiologist in town that has treated me with fairness and dignity and has done more for my hearing than Audibel and Beltone ever has done........ Don't expect to be high pressured by this lady to buy anything........

Any Hearing Aid Dealer can have their own Brand Name placed on the shell resulting in only that Dealer knowing what Electronics are on the inside'.Insist on a copy of the programming software,. BUYER BEWARE 10de0ae

_____________

Steven

Cheap Ebooks

AMEN TO THE COMPLAINT (OPERATE LILE A SALESMAN ON THE USED CAR LOT) THATS AUDIBEL IN LUFKIN RIGHT DOWN TO THE REPAIR TECH.RUNNING IN TO HIS SUPERVISOR FOR AN OFFER.

AUDIBEL CIC AIDS CARRY A 2 YEAR WARRENTY WITH LOSS OR DAMAGE COVERAGE I'M ON MY 3RD.PAIR OF CIC AIDS THAT COST ME BETWEEN 3 AND 4 THOUSAND EACH AND NOW WHEN I NEED MY WARRENTY THE DEALER IN LUFKIN TX. TELLS ME THERE IS A 1200 DOLLAR DEDUCTABLE.DOES THIS SOUND PROPER OR DO I JUST HAVE A ROTTEN DEALER AFTER 15 YEARS I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD HIM AND HAVE LOST RESPECT.

Glad to see this information.its very useful for eneryone.thanks for sharing this post.

Hearing Aid

kaylascott

Visit the site to see the original PLR I had and I will stop back after I make the changes and you can check out the vast improvments thanks to your asesome videos.

=======================================

PLR Video

kaylascott

=======================================

PLR Video

I like this particular article it gives me an additional input on the information around the world. thanks a lot and keep giving with posting such information.

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose.

The things need tobe sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.It’s perfect thought from my side.A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.

==========================================

plrprivatelabelrights.com

The most basic digital product license is when you purchase a downloadable product for personal use. Then you can use the product yourself and that’s all.

:( :zzz

========

============

dvdb fbfn bh

PLR

dvdb fbfn bh

PLR

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.

There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.

====================================