3.0

Wish - Power bank product not working

I'm Renato Bellomi, via Valpolicella 1 37124 Verona Italy, I reported 4 days ago 'the receipt of a power bank that does not work and I ask the address to whom to send it back. they told me that within three days they would have replied to me, but up to now no answer ...

who should I send it back to? on the received package I find an address in Netherlands postbus 7040, 3109 AA SCHIEDAM, is it correct ?.

AxiomaticCod260
I liked
Many purchases ok
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1417632 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Malaysia - Order no 208040829701741

I've received my powerbank yesterday. However there were no usb cables along with it for charging purposes. Kindly check the status

SturdyOtter361
Not as described
Review #1377861 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Lazada Philippines - No Updates from Lazada Returns and Customer Support not very helpful

okay, so far nakakadismaya ang Lazada when it comes to returns. nakakadala, promise!

even sa mga Customer Service Support nila, parang walang mga alam, iba iba ang sinasabi bawat CSR nila. I bought a powerbank but defective, binalik ko kaagad sakanila yun. dumating saakin ng 8/5/2018 and binalik ko agad ng 8/7/2018, pero until now (8/22/2018) wala pa ring update from the "Returns Team" ang tanong ko, finafollow up ba ng CSR yung mga calls ko sa "Returns Team" or hindi?, o baka naman wala naman talagang "Returns Team" ang Lazada. I even asked the CSR if may direct hotline sa Returns para sakanila na ako mag follow up at hindi na sa CSR, I even threatened them of escalating the problem to the main office of Lazada.

but the CSR I'm talking to said "saamin po kayo mag sasabi ng concern niyo dahil hindi po kayo i-eentertain ng main office sa mga problems niyo, ipapasa lang po ulit kayo saamin".

gusto ko sana sabihin, ang gusto kong ireklamo is Customer support and "returns team" na wala man lang ka update update, grabe! 2 weeks na, wala pa ring update!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1335698 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1335698.
2.0

Lazada Philippines - Fake item received

Hi!

I used to order wireless power bank but the item i have received is different from the original and as compared to the photos posted in Lazada. I even asked the seller if its original and they said yes.

I already talked to customer service on how will I return my item.

She told me that she will be sending an email fir the return form but I haven't receive anything. Please help.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am. we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

@LazadaPH

Order number : 204324528430834 Thanks for the help. Your Immediate action is highly appreciated.

@Anonymous

We're sorry to hear if you have received a wrong item, Sir/Ma'am. For us to process your refund/replacement, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item: 1.

Log in to your account (email add used to place the order) 2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return" 3. Fill out the return form; 4. Write the return number or order number on the piece of paper at the package 5.

Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any) 6. Send to any LBC, 2GO or selected 7-Eleven Branch near you. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED. You actually don't need to place any address on the item, just write the order number or return number on the pouch.

We hope we have been of assistance to you. For further information on how to return an item, you may refer to this link https://bit.ly/2tVZFTS.

@LazadaPH I already shipped my returned item via LBC. Upon talking to customer service agent, I have to update my email for any updates, but then I cannot change my email since i Logged in using facebook and what's indicated in Lazada app was just the user email and not an email address itself.

How else will i be able to monitor my returned item? Thanks :)
@Anonymous

Hi Ma'am/Sir, one of our representative already process the request to transfer your refund via Lazada E-Wallet to your new email or Lazada account. Kindly monitor your new email address or Lazada account for 2 to 4 business days once the request is already done.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thanks!

@LazadaPH

Yes. Thanks fo the help.

But as I was about to withdraw the money, it is still for your approval.

How long will I be able to get my money?? Still pending on lazada.

@LazadaPH Hi, I have already withdrawn my money but it seems like you have transfered again another worth of my money by mistake. Thanks for the help anyway :)
View more comments
RundownBrownBear
Not as described
Review #1316362 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Wish - Ordered power bank voltaic for cell phone

It does not fit I phone the cord and it also does not charge I want my money back my e mail is Maureenmchugh92@gmail.com

Address Maureen McHugh

404 Bryant ave. Cape may nj 08204

I want a refund

TerrificTropicbird
Damaged or defective
Review #1299841 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Aliexpress - Bad quality power bank and tedious return process

I bought a power bank from aliexpress and it didn't work on day one. The device was heating my phone rather than charging.

I bought a wireless charging device and it's not charging my phone wireless.

It was 20000 mah capacity and it was not able to charge my 3000 mah phone one time.

When raised a return request, they are asking me to pay the shipping.

Finally I'm the loser for their bad quality product.

Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express. Don't buy from Ali Express.

I didn’t like
Dispute and refund, No customer service, Dispute process very cumbersome
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1227990 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1227990.
2.6

Brookstone - Unhappy customer

Purchased a portable battery, stopped working a week later. When I tried to return it for an exchange to the store was told they couldn’t accept it.

Store is located in North East Mall, North Richland Hills, Tex.

It also has an aweful customer service. Will never buy from them again.

claudio100_47
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1114574 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lazada Philippines - Power Bank Review from Cebu City, Cebu

My reynaldo m. Lopez

I receicve my order but the problem is kulang.

My order no. 339923426

App-link APN-999 wala yung mini foldable all in one monopod with remote clicker which is free us stated

Naga City, Naga, Philippines #1237006

kumusta nmn power bank ok n

LazadaPH

Hi, Reynaldo. Thanks for reaching out to us.

May we request po for you to double check the ON you provided? As per checking po kasi ang ON 339923426 ay naka-pangalan kay JOHNBERT GARCIA with item RJ45 CAT5e CAT6 RJ11 LAN and Telephone Network Cable Tester. We need the correct ON para po magawan po natin ito ng escalation email.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link. Good day!

Not as described
Review #933072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer933072.