Hired Mr.Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork.
When I contacted him to ask for my money back, he denied that he had gotten paint all over everything. He sent me an e-mail entitled "so called damage to your condo". I have never seen such poor workmanship, or a professional business owner that simply refuses to accept responsibility for his carelessness! Unbelievable!
I just do not want anyone else to be taken advantage of.
HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL.I have 84 pictures of the various items that were wrong with this paint job.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Painting Contractor
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "How the arrangement was suppose to look was stunning with a zen feel to it and I was super excited when I found it! My new co-worker received it today..."
- "I purchased a Sofa and love seat 2 1/2 years ago and it vow looks like I picked it up off the side of the road. The "Leather" not like..."
- "I saw this Instaflex free trial sample on Yahoo. It claimed that in order to get a free sample all you have to do is pay shipping for 4.99$. When..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."