Walmart - Rupp Off

We go a pool last year and it had a rip. So i filed a claim to walmart and they WALMART Just ripped us off..

they cant fix it nor will give us money back.

I paid 297.00 for the pool plus the insurance witch was 100. Wtf

TemptingSaola
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1273609 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Namco Pools - Rusted Junk

My 6 year old Namco pool is a piece of crap. Rotted and pitted wall.

Started rusting the first year. Like everyone else absolutely no response on my warranty. Will the “New” Namco step up deal with these junk Chinese pools Namco sold to everyone that are now falling apart!?

I notice their now selling US built pools.... New Namco help us out!!

Bad quality
Review #1256018 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1256018.

Namco Pools - Pissed off!

I purchased a pool last year big fiasco, no one knew where my pool was. Finally reached corporate office got a different pool with upgraded liner.

Needless to say the winter cover ripped and collapsed into the pool, revealing a giant tear in the liner. I kept wondering why the water level was so low once cover was off I had my answer. Went to namco store Poughkeepsie store is locked and sealed by landlord for non payment of rent. Called other stores, no one answered, is it out of business?

Who knows! This is a joke 1 year old pool

Read

If it's the same Namco Pool in my area they are located in Manchester Connecticut and I wish you the best of luck because their customer service sucks ***

Bad quality
Review #1202144 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1202144.
1.6

Namco Pools - Same pool problem

I have the same name pool Morada 27 Ft round I got from Namco and my pool is doing the same think rusting all over the place and it’s only 5 years old this is ridiculous I’ve taking down pool for a living that are OLDER then this in BETTER condition than this now no one wants to help besides sell you a new one I would like something done about this you can email me at chad1026@yahoo.com it looks like it’s going to cost about another $5000.00 to replace my pool with installation and fulling pool with water I’ve been trying to call NAMCO but recording says phone number Not excepting calls

I didn’t like
Pool quality sucks
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1193966 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193966.

Discount Pool Kits - Liner doesn’t fit. Cheap *** product

Ordered in July set up three weeks ago. No instructions then our liner is two feet too small.

I now have a 15 by 26 peice of metal *** in my yard. When I call they better overnight a free liner or we are going to court for the pool cost the sand and the installers fees.

Bad quality
Review #1134160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1134160.
1.9

Namco Pools - Namco does not stand beside products sols

1st pool purchased at Namco lasted 15 yrs. collapsed from heavy snow.

Purchased our 2nd pool never thinking it would be a very poor choice! It is an Asahi Pool in our 3rd season opening there was rust pieces all around the pool bottom Namco could of cared less! So discouraging to say the least. I went thru the asahi pool parts.

It cost me $600. To replace all the rails and joints that are now plastic and coated. Let's see what falls apart next.

Plus the liner is rust stained why would a pool be made this way? Neither Namco or Asahi were able to explain

Warranty issue
Review #1095758 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1095758.

VMInnovations - 15X48" SWIMMING POOL LINER LEAK LOST 349.00

ORDERED THIS POOL IN FEBUARY WITH MY INCOME TAX CHECK THROUGH WALMART ON LINE SHOPPING.FREE SHIPPING AT MY DOOR.WAITED UNTIL SUMMER TO PUT IT UP AND THE RING AROUND THE POOL WILL NOT HOLD AIR.CALLED COMPANY THEY TOLD ME TO USE A SPRAY BOTTLE OF SOAPY WATER TO TRY AND FIND THE HOLE THEN PATCH IT UP WITH THE PATCHES THAT CAME WITH THE POOL. COULD NOT FIND A HOLE.

WENT TO WALMART THEY SAID IT IS A THIRD PARTY AND THEY CANT GIVE ME A REFUND.VM INNOVATIONS TOLD ME THE WARRENTY IS UP AND TO SEND IT BACK AND PAY THE SHIPPING PRICE,REALLY? PACK UP A DIRTY SWIMMING POOL AND DISASSEMBLE THE LATTER? I HAD IT DELIVERED TO MY DOOR FOR A REASON,I'M SICK AND DONT HAVE THE ENERGY OR A TRUCK TO PICK IT UP,I HAD A FRIEND HELP ME PUT IT UP BUT REALLY WHO WANTS TO HELP TAKE A DIRTY POOL APART AND PACK IT UP?

I ENDED UP SELLING IT TO A FRIEND FOR A 100.00 AFTER LOOKING AT MY FLAT DIRTY POOL IN THE BACK YARD MOST OF THE SUMMER. MY FRIEND SAID THE PROBLEM IS THE LINER AROUNG THE RING AND SHE IS GOING TO BUY SOMTHING TO TRY AND FIX IT THIS WEEKEND.I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY,I LOST ALOT OF MONEY AND DIDN'T GET TO SWIM.

CINDYSENNETT
I didn’t like
Bad return policy scammerspoor cust service
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
SEND ME ANOTHER POOL SMALLER POOL SINCE I SOLD MINE FOR 100.00
Review #1086064 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.2

Kmart - Tried returning a pool bought online

I bought a pool online layaway paid it off I had forgotten about it because after paying for it my house got sold out from under me. I received a letter asking if i still wanted the pool well i have nowhere to put it up I'm homeless so I tried to return it but it exceeded the time to return it and general manager would not let me return it.

I'm so angry now I'm stuck with the pool I feel I should have been able to return it I obviously had a good reason why I hadn't gone to pick it up. I feel considering the circumstances they could have made an exception and let me return it. I know I won't be able to get what I paid for it and I have nowhere to put it so it's in the front seat of my car. What ever happened to pleasing the customer its not like I had possession of the pool it was still at the store.

I'm just so angry I have 3 kids the $200 some odd dollars would really help me but I have a heavy pool instead. I will probably never ever shop there again.

Read

Sounds like you have got champagne tastes on a beer budget.

You lost your house cause you didn't pay your mortgage. You had no business buying a pool! Try paying your bills first

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1356237

Honestly, therenisnt some sort of case by case thing for returns. Your situation sucks, but in the end it is still your responsibility to do the return in a timely manner.

The fact you paid off the layaway means you were the rightful owner for that time, the location of the pool during that time is irrelevant. Everyone seems to want some sort of special treatment regarding returns. If that was truly how things worked, why have a return policy at all??? She.

You started the layaway, you actually signed a contract, and yes, that paper is a legally binding contract.

You could sell it I guess

Who cares

View more comments
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1080447 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1080447.

Namco Pools - Not at all happy

June 1st I ordered pool,parts, over 5oo bucks worth. I called numerous times to see what was taking so long and every time got a different answer.

I was told when I ordered them it would be no more than 2 weeks. Well today is July 11 and they came.....the shipping document states they were only ordered on June 20th, It took them 20 days to order it ???? but took my money on the 1st....... not happy and won't order from them again.........

also didn't seem like the people answering the phone New too. Much about anything hence getting a different answer every time I called.....it was frustrating since we couldn't use the pool because the parts we had to replace were rusted so bad pieces were falling into the pool

Damaged or defective
Review #1072965 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072965.

Biglotschina - Bad

soon as filled pool up it busted

Bad quality
Review #1069799 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1069799.