Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani

94 of 8736 Other Company reviews

Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani

He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords campaign and then he ask for new bank account in every 5 days for a new campaign. How many bank account people might be having if things run in this way?

CHECK ALL SCREENSHOTS AS HOW MANOJ CHEATED A CUSTOMER NAMED SANTOSH SINGH ***

We can make the same adwords campaign for calls at just Rs.5000 only with all landing portals and POPUP & we charge Rs.2500 as advance and rest after delivery.

DO NOT PAY HUGE AMOUNT TO ANY ONE FOR ADWORDS CAMPAIGN.

DO NOT GET CHEATED FOR A SIMPLE CAMPAIGN IN ADWORDS WITH HUGE MONEY.

Contact : 8450083811 [WhatsApp]

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Popup Campaigns
Review category
Advertising
review #908588

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Other Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
94 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210678 Delhi, Delhi, India

Hello All,
My Name is Ankita and I am from Kolkata. I want to update here that I was Working in Net Indian Glory Company , but I just left from There because my heart didn't allow me to work there . I worked there more than 2 years . I was in Sales department.Initially This was good company but slowly and gradually I got to know that this company is doing scam with people around India.
here santosh singh has posted against manoj kundnani . but the fact is manoj kundnani was a client of net indian glory and when he got to know that he has been scammed by this net indian glory, he started to write against them and in revenge net indian glory making his bad name in market.
this fake id created by net indian glory team and they inquired about adwords account from manoj kundnani. and these screenshot are just about queries , he has never mentioned that he paid money , now if santosh singh did not give money to manojthen how manoj scammed him.
As I was in Sales , I was not aware what they were doing with clients. but I was getting so much complaints that they have been scammed by Net Indian Glory. that's why I decided to quit job.
Now I want people to know what Net Indian Glory is totally scam company. people have posted against Net Indian Glory and they tried to aware people about them. But again Net Indian Glory posting against those people unnecessary. People are right about this company. I am a Bengali and feeling ashamed that due to some Bengalis all Bengal
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.