Neal Auction Company - ITEMS IN LOT #0383 WERE BADLY DAMAGED AND NO PICTURES TO SHOW THAT.

THE AUCTION WAS 5/23/19 LOT # 0383 ( 2) SMALL PLATES & (1) VASE AND ONLY - 1 PICTURE FOR PLATES & 1 PICTURE FOR VASE. THE DESCRIPTION PARAGRAPH SAID NOTHEN ON PLATES ONLY 1 LATTER RESTORATION TO VASE.

ON 5/25/19 WE ASKED THEM FOR MORE PICTURES FOR PLATES AND VASE, FINALLY ON 5/29/19 WE RECEIVED IN MY EMAIL (14) PICTURES AND WE ARE UPSET BECAUSE THE PLATES HAVE (2) LONG HAIRLINE CRACKS AND ALOT OF THE COLOR OF GREEN IS GONE, THE VASE HAS (1) 3 INCH CRACK THAT WAS POORLY REPAIRED AND HAS TURQUOISE PUTTY ALL OVER AND VERY POOR JOB. ALSO INSIDE OPENING OF VASE IS ALOT OF BLACK MARKS VERY DINGED UP IN MARKS. WE SPOKE TO NEAL AUCTION COMPANY AND TOLD THEM WE ARE CONTACTED YOU TO FILE A COMPLAINT, WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR THESE DAMAGED ITEMS.

WORSE THEN GARAGE ITEMS BUT VERY EXPENSIVE, PLEASE STEP IN FOR US AS CUSTOMER. THANK YOU

New Orleans, Louisiana
Bad quality
Review #1545383 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Better Homes And Gardens - Microwave safe dises

We bought these dishes that say mirocwave save but me my kid wife and mother have been burnes we have put plates in for min and thay have blown up i will be contacting an attorney this is bull spend money to makr there xompany boom and comsters are put on back burner i will make sure that no one else buy this garbage so if you have dishes for them watch befprs u in up in aburn unit some where this company is junk and i will make sure everone know

Same problem with their dishes, they are not microwavable safe even though BH&G says that they are. Good Luck with Walmart they were no help either. The dishes I got at the Good Will store are holding up much better and I am not burning myself when I take them out of the microwave oven.

Bad quality
Review #1287926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wayfair - Damage order

My glass teapot saucers and plates or damage

Flower Mound, Texas
Damaged or defective
Review #1285563 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Goodwill - The prices are way to high

I went to purchase some plates today that are sold brand new at Walmart, same brand same design for 3.99 new. The goodwill in rancho cordova,ca had thrm marked at $4.39 each plate. This is robbery these items are donated given for free and they're being priced higher than the retail stores brand new there was a dresser in there that sells at Walmart as well for $99 marked at the Goodwill for 8999 I brought it to the attention of the staff that the plates are brand new at Walmart for $3 and they refuse to mark it down all of the items in the store priced higher than retail again this is high armed robbery something given for free being sold at higher prices than you can buy it new when you buy things used for taking risks and getting bugs and other things not to mention they may not even work but yet they're marked higher than you can go to a store and purchase it and brand new with the security and satisfaction of knowing that it's going to work on that you can even return it something needs to be done this is a thrift store meaning that used items they should not be sold at higher prices than brand new

Right On, You Said It! They Charge Prices So high That Poor People Cannot Afford To Buy Many Things That They Sell, Such As Furniture.

Wrong, they should price them as high as possible. It has nothing to do with donated goods. Remember, you do not have to buy them.

@Anonymous

Well obviously you dont HAVE to buy anything anywhere, howevet that does not excuse things being priced higher for something used, than they are NEW.... People shop at thift stores for used items so they can save money and when a thift store starts charging hihhet prices than a retail store, it ultimately defeats the whole purpose of buying something second hand!!!!!!

Not to mention the Rancho Cordova location seems to be the only location with such high prices.

It should be looked at as to why they are putting such high prices on their items, maybe they should reevaluate whos pricing things!!! Thats just good business, sorry

@Anonymous

You are wrong! These prices are higher due to the fact that the executives want more money for their pocket but that they are helping anyone.

View more comments (3)
Pricing issue
Review #1257390 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Aafes Exchange - They claim their computers are down every single time I call, email, or try to chat!

3.2

I received 2 boxes of damaged dishes on an order and contacted affes customer service over 2 months ago. The customer service rep I was dealing with is Totherow, Joshua W.

and he hasn't responded to my emails or resolved my issue. I provided him with a picture to show the extent of the damage but I have yet to receive a response. For the past month, every time I try to use their Chat feature to get someone to help, its showing that its down for enhancements. All month long?

Also, trying to contact them through their email option shows a "fatal error" when I submit my message.

Seems to me like they're hiding from their unhappy customers. My issue remains unresolved :(

Exchange2017

I am so sorry for this frustrating situation. Unfortunately, Joshua is no longer with our company.

Please send me a PM at the Exchange Facebook page with your order number and contact information. We will work with a senior manager to get this situation resolved.

Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1140462 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1140462.
Resolved

Resolved: Goodwill - Pricing complaint

I typically go to my local Goodwill once a week. Yesterday I noticed that there were 2 small pie plates marked $1.99.

These were really small pie plates. Large pie plates were also $1.99. I asked the manager if he would consider changing the price because of the difference in size. His reply was that the large ones should be $2.99.

I ended up purchasing the 2 small pie plates but the manager did not mark the large ones to $2.99. I ended up bringing them to the register for them to be re priced at $2.99. Very disappointed. I see so much at that location that should be priced lower.

I also see things there for months because their prices are so high.

I really think your management should re-think prices at that location. Bloomingdale, Illinois

I really think you should MYOB. Pricing is determined by supply and demand and nothing to do with what you think or on the size.

You can wait to see if the item goes to the discount pricing. At our Goodwill, that happens only rarely.

@Anonymous

Wow...how rude you are. This person has a valid complaint.

Just because you might get an item at a low price because you work there doesn't mean that others shouldn't get the same treatment. Price have gone up at all Goodwills recently and management better rethink their greed.

@an

I agree completely. Workers at my local Goodwill get the pick of anything they want even before any customer ever sees the items.

@An

You're an ignorant fool spreading lies.

View more comments (3)
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1085834 is a subjective opinion of poster.