1.3

DoorDash - My order was messed up

I would like a refund this pizza is messed.

SurprisedPurpleEmperor460
Damaged or defective
Review #1496984 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - My pizza looks like it was dropped

The pizza was very large and seems to have stacked on top of itself.

DoubtfulSeaLion
Bad quality
Review #1471049 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

DoorDash - Can't eat the food

I ordered a cheese pizza with half pepperoni. I received a entire pepperoni pizza which looked like it was dropped prior to being delivered and half of the pizza had slid off the crust completely. For $35 I expected more

SpanishCat806
Not as described
Review #1464452 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Pescatarian

I’ve tried to contact the driver & the restaurant but nobody picks up. I asked for half cheese half steak pizza but the entire pizza is steak

NervousEmperorPenguin
Not as described
Review #1464441 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Horrible

I ordered a late dinner for my family and we literally threw it in the garbage. The.

Whole. Thing. It was NOT edible. Everything was cold and disgusting.

I am so sick to my stomach. After spending $70 getting this nasty food I wound up sitting at McDonald’s drive through getting dinner for my family. $100 dollars later....

I am beyond pissed. I will definitely be taking a break from ordering out.

user27545782
Bad quality
Review #1429685 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Pizza flipped upside down and stuck to box, want a full refund.

When I opened box my pizza looked like this, called and hung up on

AnxiousCeskyFousek958
Bad quality
Review #1418831 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Incorrect order

Completely incorrect order. Wrong pizza was received.

ShrillHummingbird487
Not as described
Review #1385625 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.9

DoorDash - Not happy with my delivery

I'll let the pictures i uploaded do the talking for me...

SymptomaticGreyMouseLemur
Bad quality
Review #1369342 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sams Club - Food court

I was in line at San club to get a hot dog combo...family a head of me.....got sausage and pepperoni 4 cuts pizza....I was shock....the pizza was badly burn...she still serve it...told us he man he need to ask for another ....she was afraid to ask....after I got my order....ask for a manger....young boy says he was a manager...explain to him was happen. He said the family needs to complaint...show him where they were and agree that the pizza was bad...there nothing he can do because they’ve were not complaining.

He walk away from me. Than I ask the desk for a manager they gave me the manager of food court. He agree with me...and said he will talk to his new people cooking....he did not help the young couple and their kids.....because he said they took it....and walk away from me. Club manager store Janet Palma 210 680.

9425...San Antonio tx....this is the worst store been into....no customer satisfaction.

Been in Jacksonville Florida orange park and Alpharetta Georgia excellent customer service....wish you haven’t close the San club on San Pedro....TC# 1659 8144 6893 57664516 check out and food court tc# 7898 7467 853 3880 2370 time 15:35 8/20/18 ....just wanted you to know how disappointed I was. K franz

Huh??? What???

Bad quality
Review #1334733 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1334733.

DoorDash - Burnt pizza jumbo shrimp was tiny tottaly pissed waste of mo

I been trying to contact u about my order burnt pizza jumbo shrimp was tiny total waste of money

Bad quality
Review #1313884 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1313884.