Safeway - I’m done

Pie supposedly cooked today was frozen - never again - i’ll shop at 7-11 first

Bad quality
Review #1196405 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1196405.
4.6

Patti LaBelle - Pattie LaBell pie

I thought i was buying and "old fashion" sweet potato pie; but, no way! Too smooth, too watery, too sweet, and way too much nutmeg! Good crust however!

Bad quality
Review #1135744 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1135744.
4.2

Woodmans Market - Expiration Dates mean NOTHING at C'ville location!!

I saw some organic canned pumpkin pie on sale last month, checked the date and it was expired by 3 months already! This is a CHRONIC problem with the C'ville store.

I WANT to buy stuff there but what I want is expired, week after week! They NEVER pull the expired crap from their shelves!!! So today I decided to go shopping just for expired stuff to pull it off the shelf so they will restock with stuff that hasn't been expired for months on end so I can buy it there tomorrow~within an hour I loaded a cart FULL off stuff that had expiration dates SEVEN months old to today! EW!!!

Really?!? Almond milk expired from April,!!! Believe me, Almond milk goes bad 2 days b4 the expiration date! GROSS!!!

Also, the C'ville location's produce is underwhelming, organic or "conventional". It's usually soft and has fruit flies around it. I don't get it! I have friends in Rockford and North Aurora so when I visit them I always stop in at their local Woodman's (Rockford or Aurora) to pick up anything I can to avoid having to purchase at my C'ville location for the week because they suck so much compared to all the other locations I've been to!

When I go to Summerfest in WI. every year, I stay at a hotel near the Oakville Woodman's, and THAT location ROCKS!!!! I ALWAYS do a full on shopping trip before heading back to IL! Why does the C'ville location suck so much compared to the other ones?

I just don't get it! All I can assume is the management since the employee turn-over rate is unbelievable! There are a few die hard employees that I will seek out when checking out, but year after year the faces that come and go make your head spin, compared to my Jewel that' only a block away that has the same faces for the past 20 years!!

So yeah, I drive further to Woodman's because they have a better selection and lower prices than Jewel, but with the constant employee turn-over it will ALWAYS take extra effort on the shopper's part to check ABSOLUTELY EVERY EXPIRATION DATE OF EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR CART and DON'T expect fresh produce...EVER. When it is it's a TOTAL surprise, because it does happen occasionally!

Read

So very true! Exactly what I have experienced multiple times!

I agree you must check EVERY expiration date. It's rediculous.

I can’t believe how many times I like a product and they change it to something else. Then I go to customer service and the answer is always the same,” we didn’t change anything sorry”. It’s getting old

auggie69
I liked
Price
I didn’t like
High employee turnover rate and produce
Preferred solution
I was told by the manager, Terri, that C'ville only uses full time stockers at 3rd shift...well apparently they can't do a proper job so why not try part time 2nd shift stockers or hire people that go around and check expiration dates on food.
Review #1117824 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mcdonalds - Apple pie is terrible

McDonald's apple pie has become terrible. There is hardly any filling and the top lattice crust is not worthy of being called something made by McDonald's.

They should go back to the old apple pie. I am a frequent purchaser of the Apple pie and very dissatisfied with what has been done to ruin it. If it continues to be the same, my family and I will no longer purchase the Apple pie from McDonald's.

It is difficult to comprehend that McDonald's would ruin a winning product to save a few pennies. I hope McDonald's returns to the old recipe for making the Apple pie which used to be delicious.

Agreed, new pie sucks

So disappointed. Bring back old recipe.

Yes! They are dry and NO apples.Just bake some sugar syrup on a piece of cardboard, it would be more appetizing!!

I full heartedly agree the pies are {{redacted}} now and I can’t even bite into them anymore

I agree. This whacked apple has hit the alabama area

View more comments
Tags
  • Mcdonalds Apple Pie
I liked
Employees
I didn’t like
Apple pie
Reason of review
The quality of the Apple pie
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #924904 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer924904.

Walmart - Pie Review from North York, Ontario

Hi i went to your store in ogdensburg ny yesterday at6.54 pm and went to self scan checkout a lafy wss helping me and checking my items u was ivercharged for 3 items yoga pad $7.00 :cherry pie 0.50 and 1 coloring book $4.43

I called store was told i have to go back to that location

Isnt there another way of resolving problem?

I live in Toronto please let me know how it can be resolves

Bar code of my receipt is

Tc#07387261894801562809

Manager of stire at 3000 ford Street Ext

STEVEN Simpson

My id for purchase is7JZ813QN7S3

Grace Awang 4168957508

North York, Ontario, Canada #1214425

I called assistant manager as manager had gone fir day he said I would get refund the next time I amin that particular store I was scanning on self serve line associate came and rescan bed items the realized they were scanned but did not could 3 items so I was overcharged about $12 the items I listed on my complaint is thete a way to get company to solve it without me going back thete it is long drive

Grawang65
Pricing issue
Review #903774 is a subjective opinion of poster.