Park West Gallery - AWFUL!

AWFUL!! I really wish I read the reviews before purchasing artwork on the cruise I was on.

I ordered a piece, they sold it well, they made it sound like the business was reputable and had no issues! Well, I got my piece and the frame had a NOTICEABLE chip in it. So much so that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for the packer at Park West Galleries to have missed it. It's a dark brown frame with a fingernail size white chip missing.

They ship with four corners of styrofoam, the chip was PAST that foam, but far enough from the edge of the box that it was there BEFORE it shipped...but they sent it anyway. Now they offered to have me do the legwork and take it to a local framer and they would offer me up to $100 in reimbursement (i doubt it would be that cheap to fix) or I can take it to fedex and have the thing shipped back to them, fixed, and sent back. Would you trust them to do the right thing the second time? After reading these reviews, I feel totally robbed.

Don't be a sucker like me. Avoid these folks!

RundownOstrich
I didn’t like
Defective items should not have been shipped
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1241101 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

The Realreal - Bad service

Try to call and let consigner relation know that my picture were broken while in their care fedex customer service pack bubblewrap and foam my picture very well they return my picture back broken just as my waterford candlestick

MonumentalKingPenguin
Damaged or defective
Review #1226238 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Westfield Auctions - Do Not Buy from Westfield LTD Auctions. All items counterfeit!

I bought several pieces of diamond and gold jewelry from Wessley Auction and they gave me a fake certificate of appraisal. The jewelry is basically costume jewelry and worth a less than $100 but the AIG appraisal states its worth $12,000! All the products Windsor Auction House sells come with these fake certificates of appraisal. The Paintings are all worth less than $100-200 at the most. Do not buy anything from Windsor Auction House.

Warning! Do not sign receipt!

To shut down Windsor Auction House you must complain to the Federal Trade Commission and issue a complaint. They will initial an investigation the more complaints they receive and will issue a class action lawsuit against Windsor Auction House. 877-382-4357

Also submit a complaint to Bureau of Consumer Alliance. They communicate with the FTC and other agencies that will put Ron "the Manager/Auctioneer" or Ronen Varsha in Jail where he belongs.

If you have any questions regarding your complaint, please contact the Complaint Dept. at (909) 825-7280 or email info@businessconsumeralliance.org.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westfield Auctions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Windsor Auction House that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Westfield Auctions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Westfield Auctions to other companies on our site.

Read

This is nothing more than a deliberate attempt to sabotage our company which currently holds excellent rating with all consumer agencies, not to mention our affiliations and memberships with different auction organizations that adheres to all its code of ethics. We are aware of who this customer is.

We seriously urge him to stop from destroying our company reputation as this is a breach to an agreement he agreed and signed. We have already resolved his issues and returned his money back. We regret that he had issues with his purchase. However, most of our jewelry items are consigned that we cannot guarantee the appraisals that came with it.

A jewelry appraisal is an opinion on authenticity, quality, design, and value of a piece of jewelry. And since it's an opinion backed and supported by experience, it's important to understand that there can be honest variations between competent appraisers.

We made our pieces available to him for scrutiny and inspection prior to the auction so he can address any questions that he may have. Therefore, it is expected that his buying decisions were based solely on his own judgment and desire to acquire the piece.

I didn’t like
Jewelry, Selection, Bidding aggressiveness, Sold counterfeit items as genuine, Products as presented
Loss
Review #1219950 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219950.

Delaware Fine Art Auction - Very poor

I would strongly that one avoid this company -very poor customer response, very poor handling of items shipped. Altogether, a less than professional organization.

For example, look at the damage done to this piece I "won", a sketch done claimed to have been done by NC Wyeth. It was stuffed into a plastic document folder, resulting in seroius loss to the piece. Additionally, no provenance nor supporting paperwork was included.

I contacted this agency immediately upon receipt; It took a month to get any response, and then the damage was blamed on the USPS. There appears to be little respect for the art items thay are selling and perhaps less repsect toward the individuals that buy them.

Tags
I didn’t like
Handling of items very poor customer service, Undelivered provenance information to me, Consumer services, Unresponsive attitude
Price reduction
Review #1180760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1180760.

Park West Gallery - DID NOT GET WHAT I ORIGINALLY SAW ON THE SHIP

THE SERIOLITOGRAPH IN COLOR ON PAPER I SAW ON THE SHIP WAS MUCH BRIGHTER AND NOT SO SHINY. REGISTRATION NO.182470.2238 BLOOM STEVE HIGH STAKES 2006.

MICHAEL HOITASH 11/4 DR. BIRAM STREET HAIFA 3498606 ISRAEL I SAW IT ON THE CROWN PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP. I WAS VERY DISAPOINTERD, ON THE SHIP THEY TOLD US THAT WE GET THE SAME PICTURE . AND GOOD SERVICE.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CHANGE THE PICTURE FOR US. TO ENTER 100 WORDS I WILL WRITE: GOOD SERVICE,GOOD SERVICE,GOO SERVICE,GOOD SERVICE,GOOD SERVICE,GOOD SEVICE, YOU HAVE SENT THE PICTURE TO ME 324 TREMONT STREET NEWTON MA 02458 REG#182470.2238

Let the company propose a solution
Review #1131972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1131972.
2.5

Tophatter on line

This has been over the past 3 months. I have had 42 transactions with them.

Out of this 5 of the items have been good and were as advertised. The rest of them have been trash. Examples: belt mounted key holder with accessories, Broke while taking it out of the packaging, Thomas the Tank engine. Picture shows the engine to be about 2" wide by 6" and it is an "electric" train.

The engine is about 3/4" wide by 2" long and is "powered" by one AA battery. Advertised as "Great for baby". Yeah, if you don't mind giving a chocking hazard to the baby. Shaver to remove dry skin.

This is so underpowered that it stops when I touch it to my heal. Wax remover-I think the only way this will work is if your ear is just about clogged, After using it I cleaned my ears with a cotton swab and took out the wax, Mini screwdriver set. Tool set is made out of pot metal and is a piece of junk, Dog tennis balls, Shows 3 or 4 tennis balls with 2 loaded into a bazooka gun. Says 'Includes 2 balls".

What it doesn't say is that it does not include the bazooka gun, Beautiful picture of an Indian and a horse. This is mounted on a wall behind a full size sofa. What is the size of the painting? About 13" x 17".

So, the pictures are deceptive, they advertise "returns in 30 days" (which they do honor) but you have to pay the return shipping, usually to China, costing more than you paid for the item. Also the measurement are "Chinese", ml and cm. One item a "coffee cup" that you add onto with legos, is 350 ml. Translates to 11.8 ounces.

Actually size is 1/4 of a cup, or2 oz. The list goes on. Their sheets were real nice and the green laser pen is good, This is definitely, Buyer Beware.

Read about the item and make sure you understand what you are getting or not getting. Do your mm and ml conversions.

Read

When I try to track my order I get conflicting reports, one says ..........(IN TRANSIT) and the next (PREPARING TO SHIP) since the beginning of January !.........??

Almost nothing but bad, They ask for reviews and say they will be made public. After not finding the reviews I contacted Tophatter and they said the reviews are not available.

Don't wonder why. Most of the stuff they sell is junk, and to return it to the source, China, cost more than the item. Pictures are doctored.

Not a company you want to do business with. If I had more money I would take it to the attorney General.

nilsadrian
I liked
Bed sheets
I didn’t like
Item not as described, Pictures are deceptive on many items
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1129714 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wayfair is unfair

I ordered a picture from wayfair in September 2017. Wayfair attempted to have the picture delivered 4 times and I never received it in one piece instead I kept getting emails saying the picture was damaged before it reached me.

I finally got the 4th delivery a month later but of course it was damaged. I called them and was instructed to throw the picture out and I would be given a refund. It has been over a month and no refund has been processed. Wayfair keeps telling me that the refund is stuck in the computer and they are trying to figure out have to push it through.

Wayfair is a company that has been in business for many years and they don't know how to issue a proper refund every time I call somebody else gives me another reason why the money has not been refunded back to my card.

I believe that I am being discriminated against on purpose. Never doing business with this company again.

Damaged or defective
Review #1123470 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1123470.
2.0

Park West Gallery - Wrong frame, split frame, defective artwork, and worst customer service

Purchased 3 pieces of art on cruise in JUL 2017. Received shipment at the end of AUG.

1. PW shipped one painting in wrong color frame and at first acted like I was to blame. When they discovered their mistake they send "oh well..." Not the way to treat polite customers, who are only trying to get what they paid for. Returned that painting and still have received no status updates on this project.

2. Other painting (see photo) has split frame at all four corners. Three small and one huge gap. Whiet dot inside plexiglass grame and fraying on the serigraph itself.

Contacted PW and they sent a garbled voicemail and generic email that someone would be getting in touch soon. Nothing 2 weeks later. 3.

Requested full refund today. I'll be posting in social media forums like this and with Royal Caribbean until I hear back from them.

Read

We did a cruise in december and purchased 6 piece of art work 3 have arrived so far and are not what we purchased they looked great on board the ship when they arrived they were 3 pieces of paper with a backing sticky taped to them. Im now waiting on the 3 framed pieces we purchased i just hope they are the art work we saw and purchased in the correct frames i asked when we went to sign the paper work that they would arrive in the frames that they are in now i was told they would be the same frames but new ones that would not be chipped or scratched when i asked to take a photo they said we werent allowed so i waited and took photos on another day when they were busy talking to other people .

I will keep you posted when they arrive fingers crossed ... i wish i had seen all these reviews before i purchased

I need their phone # to complain about my splited frame please Any help I tried !

usmclno_27
I liked
Service onboard the ship, Nice pieces of artwork, Sales people were nice
Non customer service, Late delivery, Defective artwork, Defective frame
Full refund
Review #1101594 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Park West Gallery - Defective Giclee Painting

Purchased a Giclee from Park West Galleries while cruising on NYL out of NYC in May of 2017. Painting received defective - canvas not properly attached to frame causing bubbling and painting was missing embelishment.

Replacement received defective, missing embelishment, over saturation of clear coat, a visible thumb print, frame was different - streaks of bright red distressing. Third replacement received defective, still missing embelishment, clear coat applied too thick. Brush strokes were too visible. What a disappointment, I truly believe this company should not be selling Giclee prints if they cannot produce a perfect print.

This has been a very expensive lesson for me. I will never purchase from them again and I will make sure no one I know does so either.

As this comes out of Miami I am afraid to return it due to their Hurricane. DO NOT ORDER GICLEE REPRODUCTIONS FROM THIS OUTFIT AS THRY ARE INCAPABLE OF PRODUCING PERFECT PRINTS.

I didn’t like
Receiving defective painting three times
Full refund
Review #1099373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1099373.

Touch Of Modern - THEY SELL STOLEN ART!!!

THIEVES!!! THEY STEAL ART FROM SMALL UP AND COMING ARTISTS AND SELL PIRATED COPIES WHICH ARE LIKELY LOW TO NO QUALITY, CHEAP COPIES, likely taken from low quality screen pics!!!

They steal art from artists and sell it ILLEGALLY!!! THIS IS MY PAINTING AND THEY SAY IT IS SIGNED AND WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY...***!!! I never authorized this company to sell anything of mine. It amazes me that they can get away with this and I wonder how many artists they have ripped off!!

THIEVES, SCAMMERS, ***!!! If you want to shop for my art, check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ginkelmier/

Are scammers
Not as described
Review #1096978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096978.